Transformers: The War Within 2

Dreamwave is making a sequel to Transformers: The War Within called "The Dark Ages". If you read the first series you know it dealt with the early history of the Transformers. The book show the Transformers with their pre-earth look. The new series will feature a new Transformer called the Fallen. I don't know his affliation but he looks cool. I hope they show some of the female Autobots this time around. Here's a picture of him:

post-26-1061982437_thumb.jpg

Dreamwave is making a sequel to Transformers: The War Within called "The Dark Ages". If you read the first series you know it dealt with the early history of the Transformers. The book show the Transformers with their pre-earth look. The new series will feature a new Transformer called the Fallen. I don't know his affliation but he looks cool. I hope they show some of the female Autobots this time around. Here's a picture of him:

Damn! Now thats what I call a busy design! :o

Busy but cool. ;)

It looks like they're sticking with Cybertronian vehilcel modes (which is pretty interesting). Hmmmmmmmmm. Which G1's did we see in their Cybertronian vehicle modes (from the first episodes)?

-Bumblebee

-Wheeljack

-Soundwave (he was a freaking post)

-two jets similar to Starscream (triangular shape)

-Lazerbeak

-Shockwave

I really wanted to see Megs and Primes Cybertronian mode. Oh well. :ph34r:

Oops, hit ADD REPLY too soon.

Anyhow- I love Transformers. They were a definite part of my youth (enough so that I got a Decepticons tattoo). But as I grew older It began to really bug me how different the toys looked from their drawn counterparts.

I mean, Kawamori could design the VF, which does actually translate well between a 2D drawing and a toy, so why can't Transformers do it?

RRGGHHHH :angry:

...OK, I'm much better now. It was just gas.

Edited by the white drew carey

It looks like they're sticking with Cybertronian vehilcel modes (which is pretty interesting). Hmmmmmmmmm. Which G1's did we see in their Cybertronian vehicle modes (from the first episodes)?

-Bumblebee

-Wheeljack

-Lazerbeak

-Shockwave

What I got the biggest kick out of was that their Cybertronian vehicle modes were different, but in robot mode they still looked the same (ie-Bumblebee still looked like a beetle in robot form, etc.)

-Bumblebee

-Wheeljack

-Lazerbeak

-Shockwave

The reason is that the story does take place early in their history before they came to Earth. Once they landed on Earth they took forms we know. The artist who did the first series said it bugged him that both Autobots and the Decepticons,in robot mode, still looked like they did after they were modified to be earth vehicles.

Anways, I like Pat Lee's style and I'm looking forward to the new series. Plus, for all you Super God Masterforce Transformers fans; Dreamwave might bring Overlord(the villain in the series) in a ongoing G1 book. :ph34r: