• 2 months later...

Anybody having login issues? I'm able to login to their web portal on my PC but not through their app on nVidia Shield. Changed password too.

Update: Looks like its not just me. I'm sure they will figure it out but when? Disney has been hyping this up for almost a year now.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/12/20960956/disney-plus-unable-to-connect-error-streaming

Edited by TangledThorns

I had no trouble creating an account and signing in, but occasionally when I launch the app it'll give me an error that it can't connect.  When I am signed in I'm running into other bugs, like it would only show me the first 10 episodes of a season, and a couple seasons of the Simpsons were just missing.  Hopefully they get the kinks worked out soon.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, jvmacross said:

Wonder how much industrial strength acid would be required to sanitize Disney's Song of the South?

106221882-1572876295526songofthesouthcro

Use the whole barrel and light it on fire for good measure.

------

Really liking this so far. surprised and impressed with all of the blu ray extras included. Just needs picture in picture.

Edited by Kuma Style

Finally got it working, stupid issue with their password system. Anyways, glad I signed up for $4/month for 3 years back in Labor Day because I don't think its worth it full price or for those without kids for long term due to lack of original and mature content.

For example the first thing I'm watching is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cause my five year old daughter likes it and it doesn't melt my brain like some of the crap she normally likes to watch on YouTube. 

Edited by TangledThorns

I think the issues were due to the mass amount of people trying to log in immediately first day and probably overwhelmed the servers temporarily. I logged in around noon and had no issues. I’d imagine that more content is on the way, but day one there’s a lot of good movies. I didn’t realize they have the old Gargoyles show along with some of the 90’s marvel stuff. I’ll look over everything later though 

15 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Heads up, I just read something about a few thousand Disney + accounts being hacked with user ids and their passwords being sold in the seedier parts of the online world, so change your passwords just in case.

I'm still having login issues where I can't log in from my Pixel 2 phone and second nVidia Shield. I'm afraid if I change my password again it may lock me out from our main nVidia Shield. Disney outsourcing sucks!

On 11/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, no3Ljm said:

Will I lose my Pinoy card, if I say that I enjoyed the “Making of Float” feature more than I did the actual short?

Edited by Mog

Yup, same here.

I only caught bits and pieces when it first ran, but it’s been kinda fun to watch that series again and share it with my kiddos.

Tons of Star Trek TNG actors doing the voices there too.

Tripped me out that all the animated X-Men series and Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends are also on +, as well.

Big question I have is whether I can get all the old classic Disney afternoon cartoon series: Ductales, Chip & Dale RR, Talespin, Darkwing, and Goof Troop.. maybe Gummy Bears. :lol: 

Still want to wait for some confirmation of Muppet content before I jump in though, because I will absolutely shell out to watch the original Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight (and if they can straighten out the rights to Muppet Babies, I will be shoving money into my screen).  I've already got all the (good) movies on dvd though, so I'm not worried about them.

Edited by Chronocidal

16 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Big question I have is whether I can get all the old classic Disney afternoon cartoon series: Ductales, Chip & Dale RR, Talespin, Darkwing, and Goof Troop.. maybe Gummy Bears. :lol: 

Yes, but sometimes the episode order is mixed all to hell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...