3 minutes ago, Thom said:

Which could actually make selling the idea of humans being made into extensions of the Matrix easier to carry off.

But, we got what we got.

Until they remake it like ten years from now, anyway.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, tekering said:

If this actually happens, it will be the first time in history that the fourth film of two successful franchises -- both starring the same actor -- are released on the same day.  :o

It's a big misdirect, there will only be one film because they're going to combine the two universes.  John Wick is Neo.

Hmm, now I'm wondering if the Matrix erased Neo and Morpheus memories before rebooting itself.  Guess it was inevitable that they'd find each other again in the Wickverse iteration of the Matrix.

Now how to loop in William "Bill" S. Preston, Esq. and the Wyld Stallyns crew. Hmm...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, tekering said:

John Wick is riding on the back of a motorcycle with Trinity's bloated corpse.  

I have no faith in this concept.  :unsure:

LMFAO, hahahahahaha!  The years have not been good to her.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:15 PM, Thom said:

Deep dives sometimes only bring up more questions that have no answers... Such as why didn't the Machines just lobotomize everyone when the first Matrix Paradise failed? Can't rebel without higher brain 

But if you need all the brain functions you can cut all the arms and legs off from the plugged humans. If they can't move they can't rebel. :lol: 

• 1 year later...

Jeremy Clarkson is in his 60s? He clearly no longer has the physique for his jacket. It's obvious he's become relaxed with things like diet and exercise in his golden years. I agree that his choice has a huge pinch of wishful thinking, but if someone were keeping fit and still had the physique for their old leather jacket, why not? :unknw: 

This is the first I've heard of Ashley Weston. Is she some Hollywood fashion coordinator? Her advice seems a little far out there to me. Anyway, google says she's in her early 30s, so it will be interesting to see if there's consistency on this subject in 8 to 10 years. 

Trinity? Well, whomever put Carrie-Ann Moss's costume together could have done a more flattering job no doubt. 

Edited by technoblue

Is that a real production shot, or were they just testing lighting and such? The main reason, is I hope he loses the beard. That's too John Wick. And if it's not a production shot and they're just testing things out, then that would give them time to lose the beard and trim Moss up. And I don't say that to be derogatory. We all age, and in different ways, and unless you're Tom Cruise, with a new action movie out every year, some things are going to start to slide. Given the time, there's nothing stopping her from doing a 'Sarah Connor.';)

Edited by Thom

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 6:57 AM, Dynaman said:

Young people in leather have a "look" while old people in leather have a decidedly different "look".

:hail::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, you better be a real deal "biker" with dirty leathers.........or a rock star if you're older and want to pull that off. Even the latter is pushing it.

• azrael changed the title to The Matrix Resurrections (What is The Matrix 4?)
On 6/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, Thom said:

Is that a real production shot, or were they just testing lighting and such? The main reason, is I hope he loses the beard. That's too John Wick. And if it's not a production shot and they're just testing things out, then that would give them time to lose the beard and trim Moss up. And I don't say that to be derogatory. We all age, and in different ways, and unless you're Tom Cruise, with a new action movie out every year, some things are going to start to slide. Given the time, there's nothing stopping her from doing a 'Sarah Connor.';)

I don't think that is derogatory at all. Part of an actors job is to look the part too. If you want to be Thor, you better look like Thor. And frankly, as someone who is DEEP in the fitness community none of these actors have an excuse for not looking the part they were hired for. Million and millions of people maintain themselves incredibly well for free. If you're cashing multi million dollar paychecks there is no excuse for not looking the part. Not when they have professional trainers, dieticians, chefs, doctors and the best drugs. Dropping 20-30lb of fat and putting 10-20lb of muscle in 4-6mo is laughably easy. Especially when it's your only job.

1 minute ago, crackpot said:

The trailer varies. I like that the trailer keeps up with the local time. I wonder if there are some hidden features to this trialer.

I just hope that what they've shown on the small trailers in the website will end up 90% in the film not like how Marvel does. :rolleyes: