**NEED HELP** Ultimate Voltron EX

Need some help from the group.  My blue and yellow lion are in “leg” form and the heads are now locked and I cannot lower them to the lion form position. Can someone help me unlock these?  Do I just apply force or is there a process to release the locked heads.  I attached a photo to show the current position the head and neck are currently locked in.  Again, I’m trying to get them lowered back into the original lion position but they are locked.

A1454FE5-34E9-4100-814E-CEF8AED4B798.png

On 7/24/2019 at 8:19 AM, Ridden001 said:

Need some help from the group.  My blue and yellow lion are in “leg” form and the heads are now locked and I cannot lower them to the lion form position. Can someone help me unlock these?  Do I just apply force or is there a process to release the locked heads.  I attached a photo to show the current position the head and neck are currently locked in.  Again, I’m trying to get them lowered back into the original lion position but they are locked.

A1454FE5-34E9-4100-814E-CEF8AED4B798.png

Why is that so huge:o

The Ultimate EX from Toynami is massive.  My 4yr old can use the sword as a hand held toy.  I know Toynami has their issues, but their strategy of designing the lions first and letting the combined mode look however it would with accurate lion sculpts really paid off in my opinion.  I think the EX Voltron from Toynami is the best looking in Lion and Combined mode.  That’s just my opinion, other Voltron releases also look pretty badass.  The major Con of the Ultimate EX in my opinion is the looseness of the legs in combined mode.  I wish they had done ratcheted joints.

8 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

Thanks a lot, it worked.  That process isn’t in the instructions, I wonder how many people snapped the neck joint.  Thanks again.

Great! If you look down the neckline while pulling/pushing them in/out you can also see the the interlocking-grey pegs (when locked helps it stand) move in/out of the way to give the red swivel channel for the neck a clear path. But +1 on the racheted joints...I coated the leg joints with future floor wax which helped some.

And I agree about the sculpt being the best imo as well. The dynamic muscularity and overall robust shape really sets it apart from all other iterations. But especially the pose-ability and gimmicks like the telescoping thighs and rotating groin plates so the black lion can sit!  

golion.jpg