• sh9000 changed the title to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - July 9, 2021
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • sh9000 changed the title to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

feels....meh...will probably wait for D+ non-premium release

Yeah I'm not sure about this one yet.

Here's some classic comic Shang-Chi appreciation.  :D

2524804D-7833-43B1-9843-DC65152FFA38.jpeg

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah I'm not sure about this one yet.

Here's some classic comic Shang-Chi appreciation.  :D

2524804D-7833-43B1-9843-DC65152FFA38.jpeg

Cool!

I still will watch them all...but I am not as excited about the next wave on Marvel movies....without Iron Man and Captain America....I do not see any other characters as interesting....with the exception of Dr. Strange....I hope this next stage in the MCU goes more into that realm....certainly seems like it might with Wandavision, but who knows...Shang-Chi seems to be more grounded in Magic than super hero....it's like they said in Falcon and the Winter Soldier....they are either up against Aliens, Androids or Wizards...guessing the enemy is a "Wizard" in Shang-Chi....don't know much about his character, but based on the trailer it seems more magic based :unknw:

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Dangard Ace said:

Who’s the green guy at the end?  Only green character that I can think of that would/could be associated with The Mandarin is Fin Fang Foom 

It's the Abomination. I believe they insert in movie, with Wong, because of Dr. Stranger 2 and some possible Hulk movie

12 hours ago, Dangard Ace said:

Who’s the green guy at the end?  Only green character that I can think of that would/could be associated with The Mandarin is Fin Fang Foom 

12 hours ago, Old_Nash said:

It's the Abomination. I believe they insert in movie, with Wong, because of Dr. Stranger 2 and some possible Hulk movie

It's Abomination/Emile Blonsky from Incredible Hulk with Ed Norton, which is MCU, but it was that weird bastard child of Marvel Studios and Universal Pictures before the MCU truly took off. This is a precursor to his appearance on the Disney+ She-Hulk series. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 9:43 AM, no3Ljm said:

I wonder if Ant-Man is going to show up on some of the San Francisco settings. If not, I'm going to be happy to see some Luis and X-Con gang cameo. ;) 

I was thinking the same thing about an hour ago when I saw an ad for this on YouTube and noticed part of it took place in San Francisco.