Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

16 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Ah, thank you.  To the online booksellers we go!

You're welcome! :good: 

9 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Nice find noel.

Here you go fan-boi's....the all-new Arad 01A.

With itasha, check. And in military grey, check.

Thanks! :good:

Not a big fan so money saved for me for now for any future DX Delta release. Hehehe. :lol: 

Just now, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome! :good: 

Thanks! :good:

Not a big fan so money saved for me for now for any future DX Delta release. Hehehe. :lol: 

Be glad u arent a big fan, you dont need to wrestle with resisting trying not to get one. :lol:

Anyone else think it is funny that we have yet to see any hint of Hayate's new mecha?  Wonder if he will get a new design that is completely different from the VF-31, ala the VF-25 to YF-29.  I know we have the new "enemy" mecha design, but the more designs and moreover, the more DX toys we get, the better.

Twich

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2021 at 11:26 PM, seti88 said:

I still remember that thread about people not getting their VF-31As haha. Now that we got that BW-HG agreement, hopefully Bandai produces more and make it available to international customers as well.

On 6/24/2021 at 4:19 PM, no3Ljm said:

However, let's hope that it's going to get produce, first. Kairos already had the Super Pack in the series. Armored Pack s well on the first movie. :lol:

Has Bandai even hinted at any new Delta merchandise in the past year?  Ignoring the (third) re-release of Hayate, of course. :rolleyes:

Really feels like they just straight up abandoned that line (and the HMR, even) to focus on the VF-1.  I'd straight up take a 1/72 31A transforming kit and call it a win at this point, because it seems like kits are all we're going to get.

Edited by Chronocidal

On 6/26/2021 at 11:51 PM, Chronocidal said:

Has Bandai even hinted at any new Delta merchandise in the past year?  Ignoring the (third) re-release of Hayate, of course. :rolleyes:

Really feels like they just straight up abandoned that line (and the HMR, even) to focus on the VF-1.  I'd straight up take a 1/72 31A transforming kit and call it a win at this point, because it seems like kits are all we're going to get.

No. I have a feeling that Bandai will also make new Valks from the upcoming movie than completing the rest of Delta's Super Packs. And even if I wanted to have an Elvis Draken, I don't think there's going to be any DX Draken beyond Keith's. There's a chance that the enemy Valk from the movie will get made first than them continuing any version from the series. :vava:

But who knows? Maybe during and after the movie the interest will spark again on continuing what's on Delta. If not, then I'll just take what I already have. What sad is that, this is the first time I completed a squad in toy form and it felt incomplete due to Arad's and Chuck's lack of Super Packs. Oh well. :unsure:

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No. I have a feeling that Bandai will also make new Valks from the upcoming movie than completing the rest of Delta's Super Packs. And even if I wanted to have an Elvis Draken, I don't think there's going to be any DX Draken beyond Keith's. There's a chance that the enemy Valk from the movie will get made first than them continuing any version from the series. :vava:

But who knows? Maybe during and after the movie the interest will spark again on continuing what's on Delta. If not, then I'll just take what I already have. What sad is that, this is the first time I completed a squad in toy form and it felt incomplete due to Arad's and Chuck's lack of Super Packs. Oh well. :unsure:

Yeah, the incompletion is annoying, but that's part of why I wound up grabbing two of the armor pack sets.  Worst case, I can just put them on Arad and Chuck, and call it a day.  I'm not even sure if Chuck's armor pack was repainted compared with Arad's.  The orange always felt like a better color match for him anyhow.

Bandai really just needs to re-release the super packs for all of them, and include the sound booster.  Including it with a third re-release of Hayate's plane is just ludicrous.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, the incompletion is annoying, but that's part of why I wound up grabbing two of the armor pack sets.  Worst case, I can just put them on Arad and Chuck, and call it a day.  I'm not even sure if Chuck's armor pack was repainted compared with Arad's.  The orange always felt like a better color match for him anyhow.

Bandai really just needs to re-release the super packs for all of them, and include the sound booster.  Including it with a third re-release of Hayate's plane is just ludicrous.

Chuck's Armor color looks like in the same family of Moss Green. Would be nice too if they also continued releasing Chuck's Armor since they didn't made his Super Packs initially. That I will take consider on it. But since I'm not a big fan of this Armor Pack even though I bought Arad's, I still really prefer their Super Packs for some reason. ;) 

896614787_ScreenShot2021-06-30at1_17_31PM.png.c5a01f5bd38446f834b982f43e736329.png

709847574_ScreenShot2021-06-30at1_18_40PM.png.3f54441913842bcbbd378c137d984cba.png

1986824346_ScreenShot2021-06-30at1_19_11PM.png.6ec9625cba158e9ac8a77220ea541134.png

205645838_ScreenShot2021-06-30at1_23_21PM.png.02754a0adb14c6edc0bbe0a2f19b2d25.png

Hmmmm... You know I really, really want to know more about who is piloting that Armored Kairos in the first picture. I believe I mentioned it before but it launches with the rest of Delta, then disappears soon after. My head canon, has it piloted by Robert Kino who takes over from Arad as the person leading the rest of Walkure's fighters in the fight allowing Arad to focus on Delta and fighting against Keith's Elite Aerial Knight Unit.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, charles88 said:

lNpj6Xx.jpg

Am I the only one who has noticed that the base colors of the main Valkyrie are changed? I mean, in the original valk, the parts that were orange now ae grey in this pic, and viceversa.

The "miniwings" with the Delta number are bigger too, and the cockpit zone and the muzzle look rounder (but these details may change when turned into a figure.

God, we are gonna have a whole new set of delta valks to buy. Including the Kairos and that green new delta one.

18 minutes ago, Miles_Wolf said:

Am I the only one who has noticed that the base colors of the main Valkyrie are changed? I mean, in the original valk, the parts that were orange now ae grey in this pic, and viceversa.

The "miniwings" with the Delta number are bigger too, and the cockpit zone and the muzzle look rounder (but these details may change when turned into a figure.

God, we are gonna have a whole new set of delta valks to buy. Including the Kairos and that green new delta one.

Nope. You're not the only one. In fact, those things you noticed are already been discussed in the Mecha Fun Time thread when those images got posted. And why we're going to be doomed the moment they're going to announce DX figures for it. But as of now, it's only just photos what's going to be featured in the upcoming movie.

20 hours ago, deathzealot said:

Hmmmm... You know I really, really want to know more about who is piloting that Armored Kairos in the first picture. I believe I mentioned it before but it launches with the rest of Delta, then disappears soon after. My head canon, has it piloted by Robert Kino who takes over from Arad as the person leading the rest of Walkure's fighters in the fight allowing Arad to focus on Delta and fighting against Keith's Elite Aerial Knight Unit.

There are three Armored Kairos in that picture.

25 minutes ago, Mommar said:

There are three Armored Kairos in that picture.

Blink. Oh. That is from the movies which had only Arad and Chuck managing to make it back after the fight on Al Shahal. Both Mirage and Hayate were shot down and managed to sneak on board one of the Windermere Landers which then made it back to one of Windermere's Battleships. In the series there was the four remaining members of Delta Flight and an Armored Kairos in the fifth position on the flight deck of the Aether.

12 minutes ago, deathzealot said:

Blink. Oh. That is from the movies which had only Arad and Chuck managing to make it back after the fight on Al Shahal. Both Mirage and Hayate were shot down and managed to sneak on board one of the Windermere Landers which then made it back to one of Windermere's Battleships. In the series there was the four remaining members of Delta Flight and an Armored Kairos in the fifth position on the flight deck of the Aether.

In the movie, we didn't see that the 3 Armored Kairos got shot down. The reason why the 3 Kairos didn't made it back to Ragna is that they didn't able to Fold where Arad and Chuck managed to go towards the enemy fleet (Sigur Berrentzs) when it tried to fold. After that we didn't see the Kairos anymore during the last fight in Ragna.

Also in the series, there wasn't any Armored Kairos featured because the Armor Pack was only shown in the movie version.

52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

In the movie, we didn't see that the 3 Armored Kairos got shot down. The reason why the 3 Kairos didn't made it back to Ragna is that they didn't able to Fold where Arad and Chuck managed to go towards the enemy fleet (Sigur Berrentzs) when it tried to fold. After that we didn't see the Kairos anymore during the last fight in Ragna.

Also in the series, there wasn't any Armored Kairos featured because the Armor Pack was only shown in the movie version.

Ah. Then was that the Super Packs then? Could have sworn they called the entire unit the Armored Unit or something to that effect.

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

Hmm what’s that circular patterns on the chest armor all abt..

That is somehow new. Replacing where the fold quartz used to be beside the head. Probably a modified fold quartz mixed with Windermerean tech maybe?

10406478a3.jpg.1ffde9ab223bb1612b7e89abbbe9316e.jpg

E5XZgJ0VgAQaKtd.jpeg.082cf2b8074ca5f7debcd5525cebac73.jpeg

• azrael changed the title to Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022
  • azrael pinned this topic
  • azrael unpinned this topic