Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

3 minutes ago, Gerli said:

Destroyed?

Tis But A Scratch! 

Y'know what... if they actually say that in the movie, I might actually overlook this second instance of just stealing the plot from Frontier:rofl:

Between the in-universe rumors about Lady M's involvement in developing an ultimate weapon based on the power of songs, the Macross Galaxy fleet's research into fold songs that was a part of their development of the implant network plan, Zelgaar Heavy Industries research into fold songs for military purposes and ownership of a VF-27, and this whole bloody apparent salvaged Battle Galaxy... I'm increasingly suspecting Lady M is the new main villain and that she was part of the Galaxy Fleet's implant network conspiracy all along.

1 minute ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Between the in-universe rumors about Lady M's involvement in developing an ultimate weapon based on the power of songs, the Macross Galaxy fleet's research into fold songs that was a part of their development of the implant network plan, Zelgaar Heavy Industries research into fold songs for military purposes and ownership of a VF-27, and this whole bloody apparent salvaged Battle Galaxy... I'm increasingly suspecting Lady M is the new main villain and that she was part of the Galaxy Fleet's implant network conspiracy all along.

50/50 true 

1 minute ago, charles88 said:

Maybe that why Max help Xaos as most likely he manage to track down Remnant of Galaxy conspirator and possibly send by Lady M.

Seems unlikely to me.  Max is as close to being the Macross setting's Big Good as it gets, he doesn't need to jump to anyone's orders.

1 minute ago, charles88 said:

I think Lady M is Milia. Send her husband to do dirty job

As I've said many times before, it's profoundly unlikely that Lady M is any character from a previous Macross show.

Lady M founded Xaos as an interstellar communication firm after the First Space War and has apparently been running it ever since while also pursuing her research into the military potential of songs.  As the founder of a megacorporation, she'd have to be impossibly wealthy and well-connected.  We know what became of most of the original Macross cast, and they're definitely not living THAT well.  Misa and Minmay have been missing since 2016 so it can't be them, Milia was a career soldier until like 2043 and a politician afterwards, Kim remained a soldier, Shammy's a stay-at-home mom, Vanessa runs a cabaret club, Laplamitz is dead, etc.

For the descriptions we've been given of Lady M to actually work it's gotta be some Remember the New Guy scenario like how Col. Johnson in Plus was a member of Skull squadron, or how Frontier's Richard Bilra and Ride's Naresuan were subordinates of Vrlitwhai's.

3 minutes ago, Aranoht said:

It's still a YF-29 !!

That much was only to be expected.

One of the main talking points of the YF-29 from its first introduction in Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa was that it's basically impossible to mass produce.  Between the cost of its ultra-high spec parts and the insane amount of ultra-high purity Vajra Queen-grade fold quartz needed to build the fold wave system, most governments wouldn't be able to build one never mind multiple.

Basically, it's as close as Macross has ever come to having a Gundam-style super-prototype.

Just now, twich said:

Is that like a new Macross Record for a prototype?  Don’t know when the new movie is set but 10 years is a long time

Eh... the YF-24 still has about seven years on it, assuming you're willing to count the downtime in development while Shinsei waited for the ISC technology to mature.

It's designated as a prototype, but IMO it's not really a prototype... it's just a Valkyrie that's so expensive nobody can afford to put it into actual production.

53 minutes ago, Bolt said:

So Max is working for Xaos..

He's gone the private contractor route?

Given the emblem is M&M with blue and red wings, I think we might infer that both Max and Milia are related to Xaos. 

1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

As I've said many times before, it's profoundly unlikely that Lady M is any character from a previous Macross show.

Lady M founded Xaos as an interstellar communication firm after the First Space War and has apparently been running it ever since while also pursuing her research into the military potential of songs.  As the founder of a megacorporation, she'd have to be impossibly wealthy and well-connected.  We know what became of most of the original Macross cast, and they're definitely not living THAT well.  Misa and Minmay have been missing since 2016 so it can't be them, Milia was a career soldier until like 2043 and a politician afterwards, Kim remained a soldier, Shammy's a stay-at-home mom, Vanessa runs a cabaret club, Laplamitz is dead, etc.

For the descriptions we've been given of Lady M to actually work it's gotta be some Remember the New Guy scenario like how Col. Johnson in Plus was a member of Skull squadron, or how Frontier's Richard Bilra and Ride's Naresuan were subordinates of Vrlitwhai's.

While you're probably right, in a science fiction universe that only loosely grasps canon, none of the points you raise really matter. Misa and Minmay have been missing... that doesn't rule them out in even the slightest way... in fact it would lead into the intrigue of the situation. Milia and Max were both soldiers and politicians and apparently owners of an air circus or something... but they also explored numerous new systems so a scifi jackpot could have easily been had. A scifi writer can easily kill characters and resurrect them an episode later using any number of scifi plot contrivances... making a character suddenly wealthy and powerful would be barely an inconvenience. 

5 minutes ago, jenius said:

Given the emblem is M&M with blue and red wings, I think we might infer that both Max and Milia are related to Xaos. 

Interesting. Looking forward to more knowledge dropping on this..

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Any leaks of the 5 min preview on youtube for non-vpn users?

I was able to view it about 4 times, even though I don't use Facebook. 

10 minutes ago, Bolt said:

@Aranoht posted this earlier today..

https://www.facebook.com/100014970482731/videos/398679921966460/

It doesn't work for me anymore. Of course , I can't sign in, as I don't do fb.

The original video was downloaded, but thanks to the PC's "Copy and Paste" magic, we can continue to enjoy these 5 minutes of the movie.

https://www.facebook.com/100001318672745/videos/345736830674286/

47 minutes ago, Bolt said:

@Aranoht posted this earlier today..

https://www.facebook.com/100014970482731/videos/398679921966460/

It doesn't work for me anymore. Of course , I can't sign in, as I don't do fb.

32 minutes ago, Aranoht said:

The original video was downloaded, but thanks to the PC's "Copy and Paste" magic, we can continue to enjoy these 5 minutes of the movie.

https://www.facebook.com/100001318672745/videos/345736830674286/

Thanks folks, it works! :hi::good::good:

19 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Get ready to Rooooock !!!

Thanks @Aranoht   
Apparently the SV -303 also has some kind of " thrust amplification " hardware too..

Gotta admit that SV-303 opening shot is so cool!

I thk a non-neon polished DX black version of a SV-303 would be incredible!

Deactivated version?

Edited by seti88

50 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Apparently the SV -303 also has some kind of " thrust amplification " hardware too..

Not surprising, the Sv-262 had one as well... kind of a poor man's version of the Fold Wave System the YF-29 and VF-31 Siegfrieds had, that focuses only on improving thrust and not other areas of performance.  The Draken III's version was called Fold Reheat.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

While you're probably right, in a science fiction universe that only loosely grasps canon, none of the points you raise really matter.

Every time something like this comes up, they ALWAYS go for "Remember the New Guy?".  Seriously.  They're batting 1000 on this one.  I doubt they'll break the pattern.

7 minutes ago, Dressykamila1 said:

http://infomacross.com/macrossdelta-zettailive-netabare/

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to this guy we know that new battleship is called Battle Astrea and Freyja will die

oh no, too much spoil for me, i cant take it anymore !~

Just now, charles88 said:

Could you translate as not all of us can read japanease

I cant read Japanese smoothly so i use google translate and reconstruct the sentences 

Spoiler

In short, Freyja will join the show despite its crystallization, thanks to which the new enemy (Heimdall organization) loses.  The goal of this organization is to recover the Megaroad 1 ship from the dimensional error and destroy it together with Lady M. They use the Siren system aboard the Battle Astrea for this.  Later in the film, the Siren system develops 5 different personalities, and it also has star singer cells that "match" the members of Walkure.  In turn, Mirage replaces Arad and leads the delta platoon.  Unfortunately, Freyja dies, and with the fusion of cells, a child with a rune is born, who will be raised by Hayate in the future.

4 minutes ago, Dressykamila1 said:
  Hide contents

In short, Freyja will join the show despite its crystallization, thanks to which the new enemy (Heimdall organization) loses.  The goal of this organization is to recover the Megaroad 1 ship from the dimensional error and destroy it together with Lady M. They use the Siren system aboard the Battle Astrea for this.  Later in the film, the Siren system develops 5 different personalities, and it also has star singer cells that "match" the members of Walkure.  In turn, Mirage replaces Arad and leads the delta platoon.  Unfortunately, Freyja dies, and with the fusion of cells, a child with a rune is born, who will be raised by Hayate in the future.

Spoiler

google translated that Lady M is the whole Megaroad 1 stuck in dimensional error and directing Xaos via fold communication method ???

Edited by Gendo Koun

translated from my language

Spoiler

Lady M's M meant Megalode 1, and it became clear that Megalode 1 was trapped in a dimensional error, of which it was a person who only sent advice to Chaos by communication.
 The goal of the hostile organization Heimdall is to pull Mega Road 1 out of the dimensional gap with the protocol system and overthrow it, and every Mega Road 1 will appear!
 The person sending the message from Mega Road 1 was not clearly revealed, but when MegaLode 1 came out, the "silhouette of two people" was briefly visible.  You have to look at it over and over again

Edited by Dressykamila1

16 minutes ago, charles88 said:

Who are Heimdall organisation and why they want to kill Megaroad 1 and Lady M?

And who Lady M?

Spoiler

It was an organization called "Heimdall" that raised the overthrow of oppressors such as Lady M.
 He is the central figure of former Integrated Army soldier Ian Cromwell (a great man who appeared in the first 5 minutes of 29 seconds).
 Another person who appeared at the beginning is Sidney Hunt, who is the person from the Epsilon Foundation who provides the technology.
Minmay or Misa