Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

24 minutes ago, NightmarePlus said:

it says not available

You need to VPN it for YT, though I'm not too sure if the broadcast is still going as they were hit by a 6.1 mag earthquake. 

Nozomi tweeted that the studio and crew are fine. Still.....

8 hours ago, Gendo Koun said:

may it irrelevant but why Macross2.net still not done the update yet ? And Mecha Manual too

That's a fansite... the site's author and webmaster have careers and such they have to attend to.  

I should know, I'm the webmaster... and I feel like I never properly get away from my day job these days.  Mr March is the author.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

29 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

That's a fansite... the site's author and webmaster have careers and such they have to attend to.  

I should know, I'm the webmaster... and I feel like I never properly get away from my day job these days.  Mr March is the author.

Mr March has explained that he's trying to compile as much art from delta as he can as well as touch up stuff for the update.

4 minutes ago, Focslain said:

Thank you for this. 

I wonder if the purple beam of energy plus that ball that surrounds it is a way to circumvent fold faults...or is that a new way of folding?  Seems the bird person/idol does initiates the fold maybe?  Or maybe thats just a gesture while she's singing

SV-303 !!!!!!

9AB1EEBE-91A7-4472-8C75-1667422CA5C8.png.39bbb335cfab6563732f8b19c06332c2.png

Reaction warheads..

06ADFDCF-ED7A-407B-BE74-41AFDEACD168.png.cc6b2f76aadfe5ae7234fbcc50a67537.png

RG (?) Dimensional Fold...(?) System..D7894835-FB26-4DCF-BD88-3570C794F645.png.bf3dece482660f9e555b18e2cc31c81f.png

What are they saying? ( Is this a sanctioned NUNS operation!?)

7365A795-EC16-4730-984E-2CC765257BEE.png.cdca474500a87c251329808790a3c00a.png

more idols..😂D61B159B-7C5A-43C1-B544-35176462C391.png.c3d78fb01af2cc515576477b07dc9468.png

Hella cool carrier !

76462255-41D3-4F24-B514-2F0AE4A6E065.png.56acba6f092e4017d39477d88ae7f1ca.png

Edited by Bolt

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, they posted like the first 5min of the film on youtube (region locked), and the SV-303 is shown on screen and named.

Did it get a name to go with that?

I would imagine it would follow movie continuity, but who knows, chopping the wings off a bird human and glueing them onto a new Macross carrier could follow the tooth fairy continuity

23 minutes ago, twich said:

I would imagine it would follow movie continuity, but who knows, chopping the wings off a bird human and glueing them onto a new Macross carrier could follow the tooth fairy continuity

It was the Battle Frontier the one merged with the Vajra Queen, not the Galaxy. 

2 hours ago, Aranoht said:

Thanks to the Macross mechanics database, the ship itself is the Macross Galaxy on steroids. For the clueless, see the ship number!

Macross Galaxy esteroides.jpg

*a noise of the most abject revulsion*

So... instead of come up with something actually new or interesting, Delta's writers are falling back on ripping off Frontier again?

It'll be interesting to see how they try to excuse this mess, since the Battle Galaxy was destroyed in both versions of Frontier.

40 minutes ago, charles88 said:

Err in Frontier movie , Battle Galaxy never appear as Galaxy executive just hijack Battle Frontier.

In the Frontier movies, the Macross Galaxy fleet was destroyed offscreen when the Vajra attacked it with only ten ships carrying refugees surviving long enough to be rescued by SMS's reinforcements.  The Galaxy fleet executives mention the fleet was destroyed in their little teleconference with Grace at the start of the second film.  The whole reason they hijacked the Battle Frontier was because they'd lost the entire Macross Galaxy fleet.

Macross Chronicle also confirms on multiple sheets that the Macross Galaxy fleet was wiped out in the movie version.

Either someone went back and salvaged the one that was literally cut in half in the TV version of the story, or we're looking at the SS Plothole.

What's more, the Galaxy fleet executives were also killed at the end of the movie version when Brera shot them in the collective face with a heavy quantum beam gunpod.  

I imagine one needs a LOT of lube and amazing flexibility to pull a Battle-class out of one's posterior.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

10 minutes ago, charles88 said:

Most likely those are remnant of Galaxy conspirator whose now become Criminal fugitive.

Maybe, I dunno... the Galaxy fleet executives were supposedly the ringleaders, and they're all dead.  'cept maybe MANFRED, but he's technically dead twice.

10 minutes ago, charles88 said:

Also not sure true or not but is Eplison  sub division  of Macross Galaxy?

Nah, the Epsilon Foundation is a conglomerate-type megacorporation like Xaos is.  They have some business connections to Macross Galaxy's parent corporation General Galaxy.

Maybe this film took Frontier TV canon and not the movies... 😑

(The Galaxy in Frontier TV series was damaged by Frontier's punch attack, but not destroyed I think)

So if Frontier guys comes to the rescue... Michael is not gonna be in this movie.

Edited by Gerli

Just now, Gerli said:

So if Frontier guys comes to the rescue... Michael is not gonna be in this movie.

Actually due to traditional Movie parallel line, movie goes with movie and TV only goes with TV. Unless Shoji-san want to make a change 

13 minutes ago, Gerli said:

(The Galaxy in Frontier TV series was damaged by Frontier's punch attack, but not destroyed I think)

Like I said earlier, it doesn't make a difference because the Battle Galaxy was destroyed in both versions.

In the TV series, Battle Galaxy was sunk when Battle Frontier charged in and literally broke her in half with a pinpoint barrier punch... you see the upper half start to drift away from the legs before the camera angle changes.

image.png.e95cf9d7b5afd8f8d4e78e97ef04989a.png

6 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Like I said earlier, it doesn't make a difference because the Battle Galaxy was destroyed in both versions.

In the TV series, Battle Galaxy was sunk when Battle Frontier charged in and literally broke her in half with a pinpoint barrier punch... you see the upper half start to drift away from the legs before the camera angle changes.

image.png.e95cf9d7b5afd8f8d4e78e97ef04989a.png

maybe someone salvaged the wreck of battle galaxy and put it back in ??? because the decks is still intact after she broke in half I assume 

correct me if im wrong 

4 hours ago, Aranoht said:

Macross Galaxy esteroides.jpg