Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

8 hours ago, Focslain said:

Seems that they might be making Chuck's fighter an actual RVF-31. Though thought one of the main design features of the 31s was the ordnance container that was supposed to be mission specific as opposed to having to make a mission specific fighter.. 

It's possible, I guess... though it's worth remembering that exactly zero of Delta Flight's VF-31s are production aircraft. 

Each and every one of them is a one-of-a-kind Ace Custom made by applying extensive aftermarket modifications to a trial production VF-31A Kairos.  So if Xaos Valkyrie Works has modded Chuck's VF-31 custom Siegfried to be more like a RVF then it's just another layer of customization on what was already an extensively customized VF.

6 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I'm thinking these are a different variant of the 31.  The crystals on the nose area is different than previous ones plus the fold carbon/crystal whatever it is flanking the chest are different from both Siegfried and Kairos.

Hide contents

845118661_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.596251696b804061772f44d410de68c1.png

The ones on the nose are polarized covers for a variety of sensors, similar to the ones on the VF-25.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

So Windermere's little scheme to enslave the cluster (and the Milky Way) probably got the attention of a few watchful eyes.. 

I wonder if the rogue Galaxy baddies (from Frontier) are now creeping in.

Now that'd be amusing... if Windermere's little stunt finally got the central New UN Forces' attention and they've come to stomp the planet flat.

I remembered the VF-31 FSW were supposedly superior to the non-FSW A variants?

So, the FSW valks might got killed off in a plot twist, ie the scene of chuck's valk destruction..

and all left was meant to sell more A variants?...:lol:

Sense bandai's hand in this if so...:rolleyes:

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.472d1e7aec73483d77a89bc2c9ad202e.jpg

Edited by seti88

3 minutes ago, Einherjar said:

The NUNS and Windermere are trying to end hostilities and Walkure will be doing a concert on the planet.  Then something goes horribly wrong.

Blink. Is that an official summary of the movie's story?

Interesting little note, it looks like all of the "new" 31A variants aren't actually 31As, at least not as we recognize them.  They all have the Kairos-style outer delta wing, but there are other differences visible in the design.  Mostly I'm noticing the changed shoulder panels where the fold quartz used to be, a slightly different arrangement of nose sensor windows, and a redesigned canard with a slightly different planform, including a sawtooth cut into it.

Also, yeah, have to agree, 06's spine art looks an awful lot like the Windermere royal crest.  I have to assume that Chuck using the drones as boosters is just out of convenience or necessity, but clearly there's a lot of collaboration between the two groups going on.

In the end, I don't really care what happens so long as we get more 31As. :p 

Edited by Chronocidal

54 minutes ago, deathzealot said:

Blink. Is that an official summary of the movie's story?

Someone know actually knows Japanese translated something about the movie.  But that really shouldn’t be a surprise.  The end of both the series and first movie eluded to at least a peace treaty being written in the future.

1 hour ago, Einherjar said:

The NUNS and Windermere are trying to end hostilities and Walkure will be doing a concert on the planet.  Then something goes horribly wrong.

Really, that the New UN Government worlds of the Brisingr Alliance decided to trust Xaos and Walkure again is proof that something ALREADY went horribly wrong.

Never mind that their incompetence and refusal to work with the New UN Forces was what allowed Windermere to conquer the Brisingr cluster in the first place, their leaders are very literally interstellar criminals.  Especially Lady M, who Windermere outed as engaging in illegal cloning in violation of interstellar law in the last movie.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

11 hours ago, seti88 said:

Highly suspect pilot is a windemeran based on the spied crest on the fuselage having the windemerean crest lines...

Probably some high Windermerean council got amazed by Luca's Linkedin profile so they recruited him. Hence the Windermerean crest on Fresh Mint Valk. :rolleyes:

On 1/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, Bolt said:

Could be they will need an expert on fold wave technology..

They have one of those... her name is Elma Hoyly.

Yes... the loli from Macross Dynamite 7.  She's a research biologist working on biological fold waves at Xaos.  She was apparently a student of Dr. Lawrence's.

Yes... that's her piloting a replica VF-19改 in 2062.

ElmaWind.thumb.jpg.ef22332174a4be155c149461c925ca2e.jpg

Yes... she's still a bit hung-up on Basara.  Medically speaking, there's no accounting for taste.

No further questions.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:57 PM, Bolt said:

Although, at this point, i would think Luca is the head of a lab or special project ,and not flying so much these days.

Probably, yeah... Luca Angeloni's family owns Legodt & Angeloni Industries (LAI).  He's set for life.  He was only in SMS's Skull Platoon because his family wanted someone there to represent their interests in the field testing of the VF-25 they codeveloped with Shinsei Industry.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:50 PM, no3Ljm said:

Frest mint color. Luca cameo? :rolleyes:

Smart money says it's Bogue Con-vaart.  

The smart thing to do would have been to have Keith defect and take up Messer's VF-31 in the series, but that's a huge missed opportunity.

I suspect they have problems that can best be solved by a certain space trucker with a uniquely-customized VF-19...

I also suspect everyone in the galaxy is trying to keep said space trucker ignorant of events, because of HOW he solves problems.

7 hours ago, JB0 said:

I suspect they have problems that can best be solved by a certain space trucker with a uniquely-customized VF-19...

I also suspect everyone in the galaxy is trying to keep said space trucker ignorant of events, because of HOW he solves problems.

Isamu's best as the cavalry these days :D

9 hours ago, JB0 said:

As a cargo pilot for SMS's parent company Bilra Transport, it seems somewhat unlikely they let him bring his monkey model VF-19 on cargo runs.

... but yes, they absolutely wouldn't want his help.  The last time he poked his oar in and tried to solve a problem himself, he caused a government crackdown on arms exports, incurred massive losses for both Shinsei Industry and General Galaxy, derailed unmanned fighter development, and directly or indirectly caused the loss of three next-generation prototypes.1 

The price tag on his particular brand of help is just too damn high, and Brisingr's already a poor region of the galaxy.

1. The YF-21 No.2, the AIF-X-9, and Neo Glaug.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

As a cargo pilot for SMS's parent company Bilra Transport, it seems somewhat unlikely they let him bring his monkey model VF-19 on cargo runs.

... but yes, they absolutely wouldn't want his help.  The last time he poked his oar in and tried to solve a problem himself, he caused a government crackdown on arms exports, incurred massive losses for both Shinsei Industry and General Galaxy, derailed unmanned fighter development, and directly or indirectly caused the loss of three next-generation prototypes.1 

The price tag on his particular brand of help is just too damn high, and Brisingr's already a poor region of the galaxy.

1. The YF-21 No.2, the AIF-X-9, and Neo Glaug.

UN Spacy should have recruited Isamu into their Intelligence Division as an infiltration agent. Having him join the other side would be the best way they could destroy them.

Edited by pengbuzz

It's just a short so I wouldn't call it double bill. Probably like those shorts Pixar does before theatrical releases.

As for the rest, the image is just artwork and doesn't really imply anything to me about time setting.