Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

On 4/4/2022 at 5:53 PM, azrael said:

No different than any other movie of TV show with exclamation points in their titles. For example, Airplane!, Top Secret!, Mamma Mia!, American Dad!, Just Shoot Me!, Teen Titans Go! or Moulin Rouge!. Ignore the exclamation points if it bothers you so much.

It doesn't bother me, its just silly.

Its like seeing "Bread and water!!!!!" on a restaurant menu.

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

In universe explanation for the livery aside, it's too bad that's the livery they chose because those front/side/back renders are a really cool looking but it's all hidden under that glowing mess.

Like Kill la Kill was a thrown gauntlet to cosplayers, the Sv-303 Vivasvat is a thrown gauntlet to model kit builders between the TRON lines, iridescent paintjob, and what appear to be street effects.

15 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Like Kill la Kill was a thrown gauntlet to cosplayers, the Sv-303 Vivasvat is a thrown gauntlet to model kit builders between the TRON lines, iridescent paintjob, and what appear to be street effects.

I've gotten a bunch of the models from Frontier onward, but from a certain perspective, I've been very thankful at how terrible Bandai's stickers and decals are, since they completely alleviate me of any desire whatsoever to make the kits in the schemes shown in the animation.

If they make a kit of this, I'll probably paint it in Ace Combat markings, since it looks like it would fit right in alongside the Falken and Wyvern. :lol: 

About time... I really hope this'll be accompanied by some official publications.

The dearth of information for Absolute Live!!!!!! is kind of upsetting.  For Macross Delta as a whole, really.  The Blu-ray liner notes are about the only decent-quality publication about it.

https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/sp-site/macross_delta/

本編ディスク120分+特典ディスク120分/本編ディスク:DTS-HD Master Audio(5.1ch)・リニアPCM(ステレオ)/AVC/BD50G/16:9<1080p High Definition>/日本語・英語字幕付(ON・OFF可能)

Main disc 120 minutes + Bonus disc 120 minutes / Main disc: DTS-HD Master Audio (5.1ch) / Linia PCM (stereo) / AVC / BD50G / 16: 9 <1080p High Definition> / Japanese / English subtitles (ON)・ Can be turned off)

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/sp-site/macross_delta/

本編ディスク120分+特典ディスク120分/本編ディスク:DTS-HD Master Audio(5.1ch)・リニアPCM(ステレオ)/AVC/BD50G/16:9<1080p High Definition>/日本語・英語字幕付(ON・OFF可能)

Main disc 120 minutes + Bonus disc 120 minutes / Main disc: DTS-HD Master Audio (5.1ch) / Linia PCM (stereo) / AVC / BD50G / 16: 9 <1080p High Definition> / Japanese / English subtitles (ON)・ Can be turned off)

Awesome! As long as we can purchase it outside of Japan.

Twich

Yay! Been waiting forever for an announcement for the home release of Zettai Live! All I need to make my day is the announcement for the home release of Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice Upon a Time. 😄

34 minutes ago, 100mega said:

Not a Delta guy, but preordered knowing it'll probably be an exciting movie coupled with some Frontier goodness!

Nice! That's what you call dedication for supporting the franchise that you love. :good: :drinks:

• azrael changed the title to Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022
57 minutes ago, deculturedhuman said:

Anyone know of any limited blu ray bonuses from jp shops?

The AmazonJP link posted above you has different prices that coordinates on what's added. Not sure if that's official bundles or just add-on. If you click individual link for 2-Disc Version, some will come with illustration of specific characters, some B2 posters, Badge, etc.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

The AmazonJP link posted above you has different prices that coordinates on what's added. Not sure if that's official bundles or just add-on. If you click individual link for 2-Disc Version, some will come with illustration of specific characters, some B2 posters, Badge, etc.

Oh alright, thanks!

I selected each options and open it as a new page to keep the URL link intact in relation to the price/option and used Google Translate on it so hopefully everyone can have idea what's what based on the title.

I suggest to keep on checking these Amazon links until they get the actual official images that comes with each bundle since they're just using the 'default' image for now.

61EKCtZEZvL._AC_SL1000_.jpg.1541c24c00434371f48c7113308189af.jpg

Y7461
劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!! / 劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
Theatrical Version Macross Delta Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical Short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Special Limited Edition) [Blu-ray]
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/河森正治/dp/B09XBJBCHK/

Y9680
【Amazon.co.jp限定】劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!! / 劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版)[Blu-ray](描き下ろしイラスト(ランカ&シェリル)使用A3クリアポスター付)
[Amazon.co.jp Limited] Theatrical Version Macross Δ Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical Short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Special Limited Edition) [Blu-ray] (Drawing Illustration (Ranka & Cheryl) Use A3 with clear poster)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/河森正治/dp/B09XM6TZ59/

Y14980
【店舗限定特典つき】 劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!!/劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版)【Blu-ray】(描き下ろしイラスト(フレイア&美雲)使用B2布ポスター&缶バッジ付き)
[With store-limited benefits] Theatrical version Macross Delta Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Specially equipped limited edition) [Blu-ray] (illustration drawn by Freia & Mikumo) B2 cloth poster & tin badge included)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09XMBBY4R/

Y14980
【店舗限定特典付き】劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!! / 劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版)[Blu-ray](店舗限定特典:描き下ろしイラスト(ワルキューレ集合)使用 デッカルチャークリアファイル(ダブルポケットクリアファイル/A4))
[With store-limited benefits] Theatrical version Macross Delta Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Special equipment limited edition) [Blu-ray] (Store-limited benefits: newly drawn illustration (Valkyrie set) ) Used Deculture Clear File (Double Pocket Clear File / A4))
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09XTDP6FS/

Y15580
【店舗限定特典付き】劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!! / 劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版)[Blu-ray](店舗限定特典:描き下ろしイラスト(フレイア&美雲)使用B2布ポスター&缶バッジ)
[With store-limited benefits] Theatrical version Macross Delta Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Special equipment limited edition) [Blu-ray] (Store-limited benefits: newly drawn illustrations (Freia & Mikumo) Used B2 cloth poster & tin badge)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/河森正治/dp/B09XN1HX79/

Y14980
【店舗限定特典付き】劇場版マクロスΔ 絶対LIVE!!!!!! / 劇場短編マクロスF ~時の迷宮~ (特装限定版)[Blu-ray](店舗限定特典:描き下ろしイラスト(カナメ&レイナ&マキナ)使用B2布ポスター&缶バッジ)
[With store-limited benefits] Theatrical version Macross Delta Absolute LIVE !!!!!! / Theatrical short Macross F ~ Time Labyrinth ~ (Special equipment limited edition) [Blu-ray] (Store-limited benefits: newly drawn illustrations (Kaname & Kaname & Reina & Makina) Used B2 cloth poster & tin badge)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/‎-河森正治/dp/B09XRDFNWK/

Edited by no3Ljm

This is the listing of the options and what limited edition items each of the listed stores offer when you order through them. I guess you gotta buy from all of them to get all the limited loot: https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/sp-site/macross_delta/ 

Edited by wmkjr
added more info

Spoiler

It is interesting it is the Windermerean capital Darwent that got developed. The NUN is not the Starfleet. If the host planet wants an uplift the question is how much do you want? Zola for example was at a early 20th century of technology when they encountered Earth. They chosed a balanced uplift as they do not want to ruin their environment and still trade with the NUN. Windermere on the other hand chose not to industrialize. I can see environmental reasons given officially with a a bit of xenophobia. The real reason the Windermere royalty did.not develop its capital city is that it is a Protoculture battleship under the basement. I can see NUNS keep a polite fiction we did not see you are hiding us that. But after the Protodevlin and Macross Galaxy they went aww hell no we.gotta know what you intend to use that ship for!

Edited by RedWolf
Spelling

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, RedWolf said:

It seems the Sv-303 was originally dubbed the YF-33. Which makes me wonder if the Sv series has YF designations submitted to NUNS. 

You're assuming that designation was official in-universe.  It was likely just the name the design had during the film's development.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rick dieck said:

Guys, where i can find the movie at the web, did you see it already with subs?

What da hell ? Man, It didnt even come out in DVD or Bluray how the heck can it floating on the web ?