Macross Delta Zettai Live!!!!!! - Available on Blu-ray Sept 28, 2022

Marzan

14 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Probably started out as a pair of military-issue Birth Control Glasses and as he rose in rank he was gradually able to clout his way into more fashionable frames.

In al seriousness though: the last pic, if you look under Max's lower lip, it looks like he has a bit of a beard going on...

On 9/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, Keith said:

So you're saying Max is a red herring, and it's actually Basara who will pop up to save the day?

New tagline, "When Valkure fails, he'll return to fight fire wirh FIYA!"

😄 😄lol nice plot twist....pass the lozenges! at his age vocal colds need some help to FIYA!  😁

12 hours ago, aurance said:

I hope those girls are total psychos, that would be sweet. They do have that certain glint in their eyes.

yeah beats the happy go lucky cookie cutter band group!

9 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I like that Yami_Q_Ray name is like a Dark word play on Walkure. 

I still dont get what yami q means...

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

😄 😄lol nice plot twist....pass the lozenges! at his age vocal colds need some help to FIYA!  😁

Valk-y-rie

Wal-ku-re

Yami(Darkness)-Q-Ray

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

It's a bit rando.

But yes ,Yami = Darkness..

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, darkranger12 said:

That bares the question, What happens when a  NUNS unit goes rogue? Does earth send a response fleet to take it out?

Considering what happened with Havamarl during Macross 30? Not much. Though due to the whole Ouroboros Aurora Fold Fault I do not think Earth knew what had happened till things were already taken care of by the Ouroboros SMS Branch and the regular Ouroboros NUNS Garrison Forces.

6 hours ago, charles88 said:

It seems that main villain are rogue NUNS as they seems steal Windermare  Protoculture wing ship and  install it in their Macross ship 6gnt8HO.jpeg

... where have I seen this before?

... this resembles the old first-generation Macross-class ship that was sold to Zelgaar Heavy Industries in Macross Delta Gaiden: Macross E.  It was dubbed the "Macross Extra" and had been modified to assist in weaponizing fold songs by Ivan Tsari.

... are we about to learn Lady M has been playing both sides this entire time?

What else can we add to a New Macross-class carrier?

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossf/macross-galaxy/battlegalaxy-attack.jpg

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossf/queen-frontier/queenfrontier.jpg

This movie?

10 hours ago, charles88 said:

It seems that main villain are rogue NUNS as they seems steal Windermare  Protoculture wing ship and  install it in their Macross ship 6gnt8HO.jpeg

Yes.

Not quite like an X-Wing.  True it splits and the back half of the wing swings up but it looks like the front half stays horizontal to the fuselage.  It's more like they convert to oversized vertical stabilizers with giant engines on the ends.

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not quite like an X-Wing.  True it splits and the back half of the wing swings up but it looks like the front half stays horizontal to the fuselage.  It's more like they convert to oversized vertical stabilizers with giant engines on the ends.

Yeah if anything it looks more like the Thunderbolt starfury from Babylon 5.

Upcoming Banpresto Ichiban Kuji stuff for Delta movie and Frontier's.

aSLnI8ZxNTfhD3.jpg.798505fa0a516e46c7a56142d0769dc0.jpg

A Freyja Wion Scarlet Noble Ver.

MACROSS_syosyutu_1002px_ty56fuyuhi_02.png.0d4fea43fc30a592e3a78e40c54eda03.png

B : Sheryl Nome White Lily Crystsl Ver.

MACROSS_syosyutu_1002px_ty56fuyuhi_03.png.c3c6d179fd754b9386dd68b50e3b33b2.png

C : New Drawing Acrylic Stand

MACROSS_syosyutu_1002px_ty56fuyuhi_04.png.8b14e21f2b27c337733d67ad5df75340.png

D : New Drawing Artboard

MACROSS_syosyutu_1002px_ty56fuyuhi_05.png.71583aa2b97b4d66a71ea9a4b1c55cf5.png

Last One : New Drawing Cushion

MACROSS_syosyutu_1002px_ty56fuyuhi_06.png.2906fdf4463a4298866f9472d43d50bc.png

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

So the red w/gold Sv-262 is Char's, right?

... we don't have any blondes on the cast.  Who's going to be the little sister he's hung up on?

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

21759044-6404-44C9-A04F-1B4059E8E117.png.df24bb7ed68793220afae21f1e86072e.png

A bright red Sv-262Hs... I gotta say, Windermere IV's Aerial Knights are getting increasingly liberal with the word "White" in the title "White Knight of Derwent".

King Grammier and Lord Aldoria both went with white for their Sv-154 Svards, but Keith went with black (well, "black") for his Sv-262 and everyone else's and now Bogue is going for scarlet?

Something else I just realized, the armor parts are slightly different too.  The booseter/missile parts are attached at the wing roots like the new boosters are too.  You can see them rotate to maneuver Hayate's 31 here.  Not a surprise, really, but it's going to be even WORSE to implement on the toy.

710385562_VF-31NewEngines.jpg.c3005f285bceabff24ef89db3b897ee4.jpg

46 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:
4 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

... we don't have any blondes on the cast.  Who's going to be the little sister he's hung up on?

Bring the flower girl back from M7 !!

22 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Something else I just realized, the armor parts are slightly different too.  The booseter/missile parts are attached at the wing roots like the new boosters are too.  You can see them rotate to maneuver Hayate's 31 here.  Not a surprise, really, but it's going to be even WORSE to implement on the toy.

710385562_VF-31NewEngines.jpg.c3005f285bceabff24ef89db3b897ee4.jpg

Oh Bandai,  curse you..

On 10/3/2021 at 1:28 PM, azrael said:

I believe this one will be the movie Battle Galaxy as it appears it has  2 and 1 stamped on the flight deck.

2 hours ago, wmkjr said:

I believe this one will be the movie Battle Galaxy as it appears it has  2 and 1 stamped on the flight deck.

Unlikely, IMO... for two reasons:

1. In the Macross Frontier TV series, the Battle Galaxy was destroyed in orbit of the Vajra planet by her sister ship Battle Frontier in September 2059.
  2. In the Macross Frontier movies, the Battle Galaxy was destroyed alongside the vast majority of the 51st Large Scale Long Distance Emigrant Fleet by the Vajra.  The loss of their fleet and flagship was what forced the Galaxy fleet executives to use their remaining soldiers hidden among the refugees to seize control over the Battle Frontier.

43 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Galaxy is still  running rogue, somewhere out there. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up. 

That depends on which version of the Macross Frontier story the Macross Delta setting favors.

The TV version of the story shows the Macross Galaxy fleet decimated but still out there, having lost a substantial portion of the Macross Galaxy Corporate Army and its flagship Battle Galaxy to the Vajra and the Macross Frontier fleet.  Whether or not they're still under mind control is another question now that the person at the top of the command pyramid there is dead.

The Movie version of the story sees the Macross Galaxy fleet all but completely wiped out when the Vajra attack it with overwhelming force during the events of the first movie.  By the end of the second the Galaxy fleet executives are dead and the Macross Galaxy Corporate Army all but completely wiped out, with what's left of the population (if anyone is left apart from Brera) likely freed from mind control.