Wasn't sure if there was a specific Westworld topic, but since the first trailer for season 3 just dropped before the last episode of Game of Thrones, thought I post this:

I'm looking forward to it, but 2020 is still a way's away.

I wonder how many years after Delores' escape this takes place. Digging the flying cars; I wish they were current technology, but then I consider how Spokane people drive, as they're already treacherous enough on the ground; having them flying around, many high on legalized weed, and it'd be unmitigated disaster the likes of which the NTSB has never seen.

53 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Considering how they allegedly jumped the shark the second season, I'm quite glad to have only watched the first and stopped there.

They tried to do too much and have too many twists in the second season. The second season is worth a watch. It's well made and will keep your interest. But it's not as good as the first season. And at the end of the second season, you probably won't be that excited about a third season. At least I'm not. And I was excited for the second season after the first season.

49 minutes ago, M'Kyuun said:

I wonder how many years after Delores' escape this takes place. Digging the flying cars; I wish they were current technology, but then I consider how Spokane people drive, as they're already treacherous enough on the ground; having them flying around, many high on legalized weed, and it'd be unmitigated disaster the likes of which the NTSB has never seen.

This is hilarious and reminded me of that under the influence of drugs while driving scene in Goodfellas.

2 hours ago, Mazinger said:

Wasn't sure if there was a specific Westworld topic, but since the first trailer for season 3 just dropped before the last episode of Game of Thrones, thought I post this:

I'm looking forward to it, but 2020 is still a way's away.

We talked about it during Season 1 in the General TV thread but due to the large time gap between production of season 1 & 2 (nearly 2 years), no thread came up. Between the end of S2 to when S3 will air, it's going to be another 2 years so I didn't expect a thread to show up. I also expect this one to go dormant until S3 airs. Next Freakin'. Year.

55 minutes ago, M'Kyuun said:

Likely "a long time". Between the island evacuation to Dolores and Bernard in the real world, they just say it's been a long time. Even the scenarios run on MIB with his daughter have run for "a long time".

16 minutes ago, azrael said:

Even the scenarios run on MIB with his daughter have run for "a long time".

That was one of the twists just to have a twist that I didn't like at the end. You are making me remember how disappointed I was at the end of Season 2 again. Actually Season 1 is awesome. I'm pretty sure I don't want to watch Season 2 again. The soundtrack was good though.