I wonder, do these third-party channels just... paste their names to the beginning of the trailer and upload it? Because the original is here: 

...and as far as I can tell, there is zero difference between the two.

Anyway, on point, I can't see this possibly being any worse than the Snyder version, but I also have zero interest in it, so... yeah...

• azrael changed the title to HBO's Watchmen TV series
22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. I thought all the new stuff will be in the DC Universe streaming service?

HBO scooped up the TV option through Zack Synder right back in 2015-ish, well before the DC streaming service.

Well this should be interesting.. will Translucia Baboon (aka Alan Moore) be part of this.?

If this is after the original story..

The original story ended quite definitively ,I’m not sure where they’re going with this now. Ozymandias pretty much achieved his goal, Roarschach got vaporized, Dr Manhattan probably left Earth for good and the Comedian won’t be in it...wah!

I loved the original Watchmen series, and I actually greatly enjoy the movie. I had no interest in the recent sequel comic series, so didn't read it, so have no idea if this is its own thing or an adaptation of the newer comic.

On 5/8/2019 at 2:23 PM, Bolt said:

Well this should be interesting.. will Translucia Baboon (aka Alan Moore) be part of this.?

No. Alan Moore already expressed he doesn't do Hollywood stuff. With that being said, he always requested his name to be removed from the credits.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...