Macross Stationery, Pencil Cases....and Beyond!!!

jvmacross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 10:59 PM, Shawn said:

jvmacross was  making a joke about that series of products...the ones that tell you exactly what it is in the corner haha :)

This post is full of them in the wild

It's our drug. Can't get enough of it.

20 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Cool stuff! Congrats!

It was actually from a lot sale. That also contained a oddity of an item. I told you about it years ago. One of those foam made posters. Of the rare  Shogakukan Video promo posters. Topless Minmay.

2 hours ago, Swann said:

It was actually from a lot sale. That also contained a oddity of an item. I told you about it years ago. One of those foam made posters. Of the rare  Shogakukan Video promo posters. Topless Minmay.

Have pic?....not sure if it was made like that or if the shop owner may have glued it to the foam board....I have a similar style macross " foam board" poster but have no idea if it was manufactured like this or modified by someone after receiving a regular poster

5 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Have pic?....not sure if it was made like that or if the shop owner may have glued it to the foam board....I have a similar style macross " foam board" poster but have no idea if it was manufactured like this or modified by someone after receiving a regular poster

I will take a picture of it. Hopefully this week. It's not a poster glued to a foam board. More photograph like

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Movic really made the most of their Macross license!

Still not as much as Ohsato though...lol

Because Ohsato were smart. They strike while the iron was hot. Movic came in 1984, and continued to make merchandise. On  the original Macross to the early 1990s. Like some of the pencil tin cases, and other stuff. I don't buy that stuff. That came out in the late 80s and the 1990s.

Just now, Swann said:

I bought this a year ago, but I was suppose to get. The other one. The one with the  Collage/carnival Macross logo. Instead I got the wrong bag. I received the 1984 DYRL version.

grassbag.png

And I'm still piss off. I was sent the wrong version.