Macross Stationery, Pencil Cases....and Beyond!!!

jvmacross

12 hours ago, Shawn said:

I've not seen that before, awesome!
What is the deal with classes on SATURDAY though? 😛

image.png.fc710ebdbda17cbaa04e66ad2b415eda.png

It could be a schedule for the teen fans. At the time. I think. They want to make every notebook different and sellable. Even the cover (like this one. The next attached photo. Will be a example)  This one has side tab. There is one with a front and back cover. There is even a tablet version. That has two punch holes on top.

2 hours ago, Swann said:

An example. I don't know what this is? A gift bag or another notebook. With a somewhat different look. Compare the difference.

example1.png

Probably another notebook variant...each one of the different images seems to have their matching set of pencil case, etc....will we ever find out exactly what was made by Seika Note?

gallery_12176_640_643536.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have to see if there is anything else I haven't posted....but to be honest...as the years have progressed since I started collecting the "eclectic" side of Macross merch, I'm starting to contemplate more often about retiring from some niches of Macross collecting...perhaps including the acquisition of additional rare Macross stationery....:o

I'm getting too old to keep up with the hunt....or perhaps as Indy says..it's not the age, it's the mileage....:drinks:

On 3/2/2022 at 11:11 AM, jvmacross said:

I'll have to see if there is anything else I haven't posted....but to be honest...as the years have progressed since I started collecting the "eclectic" side of Macross merch, I'm starting to contemplate more often about retiring from some niches of Macross collecting...perhaps including the acquisition of additional rare Macross stationery....:o

I'm getting too old to keep up with the hunt....or perhaps as Indy says..it's not the age, it's the mileage....:drinks:

At least look for the Skylark poster and that would be your retirement 

22 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Just Macross....I used to collect diecast WWII planes and Star Wars many moons ago....I still have some which I should sell at some point

I do collect Star Wars, but that has to wait. I just bought a Macross button. I am a sucker for Lyn and Misa. This one was a lot sale. That has buttons I don't need. That Minmay button was calling to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't own this, but I thought it was cool (And nobody else has mentioned it) But this Minmay pencil sharpener! I thought it looked so neat, But I've never seen it for sale. This link is the page for an ad looking for it... It makes me wonder if there's other Macross pencil sharpeners out there. Maybe the SDF-1 in a suuuper small scale? LOL 

edit: Found a photo with all of the sharpeners that were released! I was right, there IS  a super tiny SDF-1!!

minmaysharpener.jpg

10031920a2.jpg

Edited by Macross-Plus

12 hours ago, Macross-Plus said:

I don't own this, but I thought it was cool (And nobody else has mentioned it) But this Minmay pencil sharpener! I thought it looked so neat, But I've never seen it for sale. This link is the page for an ad looking for it... It makes me wonder if there's other Macross pencil sharpeners out there. Maybe the SDF-1 in a suuuper small scale? LOL 

edit: Found a photo with all of the sharpeners that were released! I was right, there IS  a super tiny SDF-1!!

minmaysharpener.jpg

10031920a2.jpg

Yes, the Seika Note Macross Pencil Sharpener Collection was a nice little set released several years ago....here are a few pics

large.1438829436_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.2088456848_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.1966864788_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.562930880_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpene

large.419694965_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpene

large.1782267869_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

....not in the pics is one of the 2 chase figures...the Strike VF-1S Focker Gerwalk.......did not have it at the time I took the pics when I first bought them years ago....I think someone here was able to sell me one at some point, but I remember not being able to assemble the entire set initially after purchasing two brand new cases....:wacko:

On 3/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, jvmacross said:

Yes, the Seika Note Macross Pencil Sharpener Collection was a nice little set released several years ago....here are a few pics

large.1438829436_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.2088456848_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.1966864788_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

large.562930880_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpene

large.419694965_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpene

large.1782267869_MacrossSeikaNoteSharpen

....not in the pics is one of the 2 chase figures...the Strike VF-1S Focker Gerwalk.......did not have it at the time I took the pics when I first bought them years ago....I think someone here was able to sell me one at some point, but I remember not being able to assemble the entire set initially after purchasing two brand new cases....:wacko:

That's SO cool! It's neat to see how detailed they are, I expected a way worse paint job. It's also cool to see the boxes the sharpeners came in, And i'd assume that the box would be sold at stores with the sharpeners as little blind boxes. It's also neat to see that there's different bases too, the Macross logo for characters ( and maybe hidden characters as well?) and a more mechanical base for ships/Planes and such. It's also worth noting that the bases on the box are the same as the Gundam sharpeners, but they're different in the released product. Thanks for sharing those photos by the way, finding nice close up photos of these is pretty hard. 

• 2 weeks later...