Looking for good decals for 1/60 vf-1j

Sayroll

Hello everyone, this is my first post here after a long time reading those very interesting topics.

I'm about to get a Yamato 1/60 vf-1J Hikaru and I would like to give it the "perfect finish" treatment.

I already did it on an Arcadia vf-1s but the decals I found (ebay) were not very good: not very "crisp", wrong spelling (no stlp instead of no step)...

So do you know where I can find some really nice decals in 1/60 scale for this project please?

Also, the clear coat I'm using which is supposed to be flat (Mr Hobby), isn't really flat. It has a shine to it that contrasts a lot with the flat plastic. Any tips on which product to use would be great.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Thanks for you help, but I won't buy a Yamato No Paint kit just for the decals, provided I could even find one!

The ones sold on Ebay might come from this kit, but I'm sure there are quality differences between the various sellers, and the ones I bought were really poor quality...If someone here bought from some ebay seller and are happy with the quality, I would really appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

As for the matte or flat finish, I don't want to use a spray can, I'm using a brush to apply the product only on the decal.

The 1/72 decal from newer hasegawa kits are good. (Like gerwalk vf-1)

Since you only need the no step and other aircraft marking. You can go that route. I did that to my DX 25a before. It is smaller but the scale is close but the Hasegawa is more readable.