4 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Overall it was a good season, not as good as the first, I have this odd feeling like not much happened this season, which is weird, it just didn't seem quite as eventful. 

Well put.:good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For everyone interested in the series I'd also recommend the actual original comic series, it's been finished for a good while now, and the show isn't a 1:1 copy of the source, so you wouldn't be spoiling much if anything. It's still an insane read, not for the faint of heart, not for the squeemish, and not for the easily offended, it was one of the most over-the-top superhero properties I've ever read. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Big s said:

Watched the first two and so far so good. The first few minutes were especially hardcore. Yikes!

one more to go before I have to wait another week 

Wait, Amazon didn't release all of them.....again?:cray:

Just watched the first two. The show has a different feel to it. And I love it. I loved season 1 and liked season 2. Season 3 is shaping up to be something right up my alley.

-Don't know if you guys caught that the Pres candidate was Robert (Bobby) Singer from Supernatural. Same actor, same name. Gotta love Eric Kripke putting that sort of stuff in there. He's great with not taking himself too seriously.

-Holy smokes do they go after Disney HARD!! First the crack about shoveling Vought's programing to their "Plus" streaming service had me cracking up. And when they got to Vought, I mean Disney/groomer land my jaw dropped. Wow, shots fired!!!!!:rofl:

This seems like it's going to be a lot of fun!

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

Just watched the first two. The show has a different feel to it. And I love it. I loved season 1 and liked season 2. Season 3 is shaping up to be something right up my alley.

-Don't know if you guys caught that the Pres candidate was Robert (Bobby) Singer from Supernatural. Same actor, same name. Gotta love Eric Kripke putting that sort of stuff in there. He's great with not taking himself too seriously.

-Holy smokes do they go after Disney HARD!! First the crack about shoveling Vought's programing to their "Plus" streaming service had me cracking up. And when they got to Vought, I mean Disney/groomer land my jaw dropped. Wow, shots fired!!!!!:rofl:

This seems like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Definitely good stuff so far. Messed up stuff, but good nonetheless 

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Watched ep 3 last night. Wow, Homelander is getting super creepy! I love it!

I was actually worried that he wouldn’t be much of a threat this season and then he basically said f*** it , I don’t care. that was a total  game changer.

1 hour ago, Big s said:

I was actually worried that he wouldn’t be much of a threat this season and then he basically said f*** it , I don’t care. that was a total  game changer.

Oh yeah, lot's of entertainment value there!

Spoiler

I have a feeling that the only counter to Homelander is going to be a jacked up Butcher. That ought to be fun!

29 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Oh yeah, lot's of entertainment value there!

Reveal hidden contents

I have a feeling that the only counter to Homelander is going to be a jacked up Butcher. That ought to be fun!

Spoiler

Either that or whatever they’re trying to get from the Russians. 
kinda wondering if it was a weapon or if it was a ruse to smuggle out soldier boy 

Just watched ep. 4.

Holy smokes Dean, sorry, I mean Soldier Boy (Jensen Ackles) upped the "vitamins" for this role. He looks great. Too bad Hollywood can't be honest about PED use among actors.

Anyway, good episode. Homelander "finding himself" sure is fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Just watched ep. 4.

Holy smokes Dean, sorry, I mean Soldier Boy (Jensen Ackles) upped the "vitamins" for this role. He looks great. Too bad Hollywood can't be honest about PED use among actors.

Anyway, good episode. Homelander "finding himself" sure is fun to watch.

Yeah, just finished it as well. Couldn’t wait to start it when I got home. And Homelander is the most frightening he’s ever been. With all the nerds talking about how awesome they thought Vader is in the less than good Obi show, it’s nice to see a real menacing villain. He’s damn scary at this point, not that Homelander wasn’t a force to reckon with before.

11 minutes ago, Big s said:

Yeah, just finished it as well. Couldn’t wait to start it when I got home. And Homelander is the most frightening he’s ever been. With all the nerds talking about how awesome they thought Vader is in the less than good Obi show, it’s nice to see a real menacing villain. He’s damn scary at this point, not that Homelander wasn’t a force to reckon with before.

Yeah, he's super menacing. I absolutely love it. If you're going to be the bad guy.....be the bad guy!

I love what they did with his makeup this season. He looks almost a little plastic-y. It adds to the creepiness. :D