It looks "cheap."

Like the Inquisitors look like cosplayers. Characters designed for cartoons first don't always translate well in real life. You don't want to show them in scenes where there's too much light. The cinematographer either didn't have enough time or the budget. It looks like it was meant for TV. I guess that's because it was. I see this trailer and think if only they invested more money.

Looks awesome! I'm excited, the Inquisitors look fantastic! Another excellent transition to live-action, like with Ahsoka and Cad Bane, they look great IMO, better then expected. 

The thing I'm worried about is a possible Vader v Obi-wan duel. I know a lot of people want and expect it, I don't. I've seen a lot of discussion in the last few weeks about Vader's line to Obi-Wan in Episode IV on the Death Star I, how there's possibly more grey area then most people expected, that there could, technically, be a confrontation after Episode III and before Episode IV if you squint hard enough, but to me it would just be a bit too retconny. I'll be happy if Obi-Wan and Vader just briefly sense each other, probably when Obi-Wan has to draw his lightsaber to deal with Inquisitors, a full blown duel seems too forced even in this modern Disney age of Star Wars retcons. 

im always  like a big  child watching  and enjoying  starwars movies  . i like  the series  too  like bad batch. the clone wars   the  mandalorian too ...........................walt disney im in.

and long  life to the Republic.👽

9 hours ago, Roy Focker said:

It looks "cheap."

Like the Inquisitors look like cosplayers. Characters designed for cartoons first don't always translate well in real life. You don't want to show them in scenes where there's too much light. The cinematographer either didn't have enough time or the budget. It looks like it was meant for TV. I guess that's because it was. I see this trailer and think if only they invested more money.

Yes, agreed and goes toward why it should have been a film. Lucas should have sold Star Wars to WB instead of Disney.

14 hours ago, hutch said:

Warner Brothers?  The same people who gave us Space Jam 2 and all the wonderful DCEU movies?  Yep. I’m sure that would have gone well. 

I gotta agree about the wb. And you’re only talking movies. Just imagine a horrible cw bat woman style show. We’re only making fun of a few cosplay looking characters, then it would be the cast of every show. 

So Google’s algorithm linked me this interesting tidbit about ROTJ:

https://www.sfgate.com/streaming/amp/What-happened-to-Endor-from-Star-Wars-17145105.php

The idea that some restaurant’s patio deck was made from the Ewok village or a tree that some Imperial Speeder Bike crashed into is kinda amusing. :diablo:

Edited by Mog

Nice of them to incorporate the X-Wing/TIE Fighter/X-Wing vs TIE Fighter/Squadrons power allocation. Now flip it and show a TIE pilot's perspective. You won't need to animate faces. :good:

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

That's totally awesome 👍🏼

That's totally absurd. 🙄

557404320_ScreenShot2022-05-25at4_23_28PM.png.4ce6596448e0e36fa644d2369deb7809.png

Even by the standards of pulp-fiction space fantasy, this fleet concentration is pants-on-head stupid, as nonsensical as anything from Rise of Skywalker. 🤨