1 minute ago, hutch said:

Amazed there was any confusion about that

Why?

The post credit stinger was ambiguous enough (especially with the coincidental premier dates in December 2021) to lead to the speculation. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that it worked out that Boba is not Season 3 of The Mandalorian but I can absolutely see why people were confused.

-b.

Because The Mandalorian is a cash cow, season 3 was already greenlit, there are several unresolved storylines, Disney already made it clear they’re not shy about making multiple spinoff series and there were already confirmed rumors of a Boba solo series. 

23 hours ago, kalvasflam said:

Yeah...  except Finn, but hey, there must be a demographic out there that loves to hear the word REY screamed at the top of the lungs.  In fact, given Disney’s money troubles, they could string together a low cost show with various instances of Finn screaming REEEEYYYYYYYYYYY, put it together with reused footage.

and don't forget about the Rose spin-off, where she will film for 10 episodes and end up with 1 line and 3 minutes of screentime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

Hey @no3Ljmposting about that behind the scenes issue.  Your post is getting deleted by the mods for a reason.

Behind the scenes? Like why she got fired? Ah. No wonder why my posts are getting deleted. It would be nice if they said something about it and not just delete the post. Because it's still a news since she's a big part of The Mandalorian show so there's nothing wrong on posting that, right? And somehow the possibility of the Rangers of the New Republic not being made after this.

Oh well. :unknw:

no3Ljm,

You've made well over 15,000 post here.  You're not the new to this place.  I get it you read something about the Mandalorian and wanted to share it here.  When you saw that the Mandalorian thread was locked that didn't give you a clue that maybe something was up?  Instead you went ahead and shared it in 2 threads that weren't locked.  We have this big no Politics and Religion rule.  That thread was closed for review because this rule.   Last thing we need right now are members bringing up a sensitive topic while it is under review.

I'm asking everyone reading this post not to discuss her firing until we've finished our review.

1 hour ago, Roy Focker said:

no3Ljm,

You've made well over 15,000 post here.  You're not the new to this place.  I get it you read something about the Mandalorian and wanted to share it here.  When you saw that the Mandalorian thread was locked that didn't give you a clue that maybe something was up?  Instead you went ahead and shared it in 2 threads that weren't locked.  We have this big no Politics and Religion rule.  That thread was closed for review because this rule.   Last thing we need right now are members bringing up a sensitive topic while it is under review.

I'm asking everyone reading this post not to discuss her firing until we've finished our review.

Got it and understood. But since you recognized my post count, I think it would be nice to shoot a DM first as to why my post are being deleted from the beginning rather than just delete it without a note or warning. Because my intention was just to announce the news that she's out from Star Wars, that's it. Hence I wonder what's the future now for the Rangers series.

And no, when I saw the thread locked, I didn't bother on diving in as to see why. So I just went to other SW thread and post the news.

Anyways, thanks for that explanation.

• 2 weeks later...