• 2 weeks later...

Since Joel Edgerton and Bonnie Piesse are coming back, I guess we'll see Uncle Owen objecting to Obi-wan trying to give papa's lightsaber to Luke to avoid going on "some damn fool idealistic crusade". Probably just a wild dream, but Indira Varma has the shape of Satine's face in that cover shot.

15 hours ago, azrael said:

Probably just a wild dream, but Indira Varma has the shape of Satine's face in that cover shot.

I could see Varma as a Mandalorian, just not that particular Mando. ;)

I doubt we’ll see Ahsoka, but you never know.  

I’m just curious if we’ll see Hett pop up.  Allows you to build a story that crosses both the Clone War and post-ROTS periods.  And more importantly, keeps Obi on Tatooine, guarding the sun-staring farmboy.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:45 AM, TangledThorns said:

1. Will we see Ahsoka Tano?

I'm assuming so. In fact , I believe, there will be a few cameos.

Just re watched Rogue One again. It's definitely my favorite of the mouse ears saga..

Rewatched a little of the Clone Wars microseries.  

Some bits are ridiculously over the top.  But damn did they make Grievous a vicious, damn-near unstoppable buzzsaw!

The Volume really does check off a lot of boxes in terms of saving production costs (don’t have to wait for perfect lighting, can change up the set quickly) and in terms of really immersing the actors into the set.

Considering all the green screen the prequel actors were forced to play against, the Volume is probably a massive help to get actors into character.

17 hours ago, Bolt said:

Nothing beats Starkiller pulling down a star destroyer. Talk about ridiculous..

I take it you forgot about Mace machine-gun punching WITH HIS BARE HANDS a bunch of super battle droids?

Introducing my six year old daughter to Star Wars this week. Finished A New Hope and started Empire Strikes Back last night. She got really upset seeing the wampa's arm cut off by Luke Skywalker and felt really bad for it :( Which is a way more graphic scene than the original that I saw when I was her age.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...