Really liked this episode……of the Mandalorian. 😜

All kidding aside great episode. Love the N1 too so it will be nice to get some kits of it as the Fine Molds is extremely hard to come by now.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

3 hours ago, Roy Focker said:

How is a star fighter going help him with his job?  He might be in space for days or weeks tracking a bounty.  That's a long time to be sitting a cockpit.  Where is he going to keep his bounties?

Agreed. Major downgrade. Now he's rockin a hot rod..

What I hope happens is that he gets a “New” Crest of some sort and modifies it to allow the N1 to dock with it. Not a full on docking bay just somewhere that a portion of the N1 can allow entry and exit into the ship. Think Bell X-1 and the B-29 mothership or G-Force and the G-1 fighter and the God Phoenix. 

Chris

2C45FC65-BF61-4C7C-81D2-1D9DE061C677.jpeg.70b88a63241d1e358d9e17c7bda89836.jpeg

77165778-A49C-4E41-8993-F03B8F2C818D.jpeg.931f508bc87e48d09e3259ba0b20d553.jpeg

Edited by Dobber

5 hours ago, Dobber said:

What I hope happens is that he gets a “New” Crest of some sort and modifies it to allow the N1 to dock with it. Not a full on docking bay just somewhere that a portion of the N1 can allow entry and exit into the ship. Think Bell X-1 and the B-29 mothership or G-Force and the G-1 fighter and the God Phoenix. 

Chris

2C45FC65-BF61-4C7C-81D2-1D9DE061C677.jpeg.70b88a63241d1e358d9e17c7bda89836.jpeg

77165778-A49C-4E41-8993-F03B8F2C818D.jpeg.931f508bc87e48d09e3259ba0b20d553.jpeg

That's actually similar to how the Naboo did it

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=naboo+cruiser&atb=v188-1&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F82%2Fee%2Fca%2F82eeca4407837daae38d1a56c2590e1c.jpg

Edited by levzloi

3 hours ago, azrael said:

Mando needs a gunship-type ship, given his profession. But he wants a pre-Empire ship. It's like saying he wants a 1970 Volkswagon Transporter but he's got a '69 Mustang (Naboo N-1).

I like Dobber's idea of something big enough to dock with. With Hera likely popping up in the Ahsoka series (maybe who they cast Elizabeth Winstead as?), maybe she can help Mando find something.

On 1/27/2022 at 5:32 PM, azrael said:

Mando needs a gunship-type ship, given his profession. But he wants a pre-Empire ship. It's like saying he wants a 1970 Volkswagon Transporter but he's got a '69 Mustang (Naboo N-1).

Maybe he just needs a volkswagen van from the '70's. :D

Ok, I'm a little late to the party here, just caught up on the last episode of BOOK OF BOBAMANDO last night and all I can say is DAMN! I LOVED it! The Tie Bombers nuking the sh*t outta Mandalore, the badass opening scene with Mando regulating with the Dark Saber, and ALL the little easter eggs on for Phantom Menace fans was just EPIC! Love having Mando back in the mix, Boba stuff was getting stale honestly.  SO WIZARD! :rofl:  Bryce Dallas Howard directed episodes are quickly becoming some of my favs! Can't wait to see where they go from here! 

5 hours ago, Big s said:

This last episode was good. Weird that someone didn’t feel too much shame about banging a jawa. And the less I see of that stupid steampunk scooter gang the better 

Jawas steal stuff . . . including hearts! 😛

13 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

They even stole their language from my country.😐

Peli Moto spoke it so well, I was both shocked and amused. :good:

58 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Ep 5 is the best so far

It was only a middling episode of The Mandalorian, one that simply sees Din going about his business from place to place (much like the early filler episodes from season 1)...

The fact that it's easily the best so far speaks volumes about The Book of Boba Fett. <_<

Spoiler

ALL THE THINGS!

Seriously though, they should just re-title the show "The Mandalorian Gaiden: The Book Of Boba Fett." 

I can remember a time being pissed that Disney un-ceremoniously canceled  "The Clone Wara" off of CN after they bought up the franchise, but so much of that is paying off now.

Spoiler

I'm guessing Ahsoka & Luke's "talk" about Anakin is waiting for her show. The "friend of the family" line is too good not to follow up.

I know some may be mad that Boba has been sidelined, but things are shaping up to be as rewarding as Maul & Obi-Wan's last duel in Rebels.

As for 'the choice"

Spoiler

It's gotta be the chain mail, since we know Grogu saw order 66 first hand now, I get his lack of interest in being a Jedi.

Lastly

Spoiler

Finally, Cad-motyerfųckin'-Bane!

Edited by Keith

20 hours ago, tekering said:

middling episode of The Mandalorian, o

Quite likely. Although I cant get over how good those Rodians looked.

Even the Mandalorian has not been getting some of the aliens right. For example the Quarren did not really look like Quarren, they looked rather similar to Luxans. The eyes were completely wrong. They also spoke and behaved in too humanlike a fashion.

Edited by Podtastic

Star Wars CLEARLY hates Twi’lek female-led small businesses!I :p

I also don’t like that he gave him a “choice.”

Spoiler

Dummy, it was yours and Papa V’s “attachment” to one another that saved yourselves.  

Let the kid rock the chain mail and saber! (Though, I keep imagining Grogu taking the chailmail, modding it, and wearing it like 90’s Scott Steiner 🤪).

And if you’re gonna introduce Cad Bane into live action, that was one hell of entrance scene.

The Book of Boba Fett continues to be much more interesting without Boba Fett. :p

2 minutes ago, Mog said:

I also don’t like that he gave him a “choice.”

Yeah, that was a dick move. <_<

3 minutes ago, Mog said:
Spoiler

And if you’re gonna introduce Cad Bane into live action, that was one hell of entrance scene.

Thing is, he's in his seventies by now...

Are Duros supposed to have significantly long lifespans?  :huh:

Guess it only a matter of time before

Spoiler

Cad Bane showed up. I wonder if this gives Filoni a chance to revive a reference to this nugget from the cutting room floor.

Also Youtubers...time to modify these with another new one. (spoiler'd for size)

Spoiler

Just watched Season 3 Episode of the Mandalorian.  At least Boba made an appearance in one scene.  Can't remember if he had a line or just nodded.

The Jedi never did learn that they're no attachment rule leads to the creation of monsters.  We separated Anakin from his mother.  Told him never have feelings from anyone and looked how that turned out.   We told his son the same thing.  He went against our advice trusted his feelings came close to losing it all but in the end, it was those attachments that gave him strength.   Now the Jedi are back to the old we have to cut all bonds.  It is really F-ed if you ask me.   Poor Kylo.   Han and Leia dropped the poor trouble kid off with Luke saying, "We can't handle him."  First thing Uncle Luke tells Kylo is "Forget your parents you're never going to see them again".  Wow no wonder he turned out just like Gramps.    

Loved the Episode so much. Pretty much agree with everything you guys have said too.

Spoiler

Don’t get Luke’s “choiice” for Grogu either. Not only for the reasons already stated but also his attachments to both Han and Leia as well. All of which saved him, Defeated Vader which helped bring down the Emporer (don’t care what TROS says) and brought down the Empire. Big contradiction there. It always seemed like Luke learned the lesson that the old Jedi where a bit too inflexible which led to their and the Republics downfall and he was forging a new path. Guess I was wrong. :(

As soon as I saw that figure in the distance I was like oh shite no way…Cad Bane! Immediately sad too as I like Cobb Vanth. He may still be alive…I hope so. I liked seeing him again and would like him to continue.

Lastly, I too hope there is a little more to Ahsoka and Luke having a conversation about his parents. 

Chris