1 hour ago, Thom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On the subject of the Inquisitors, I'm not happy with Fifth Brother's look now that I've seen it in motion. I thought it would be better on motion vs stills but it's not working for me. They should have made prosthetics for Mr. Kang (more pronounced brow, different color around the eyes to get a more "mask look"). I'm fine with changing the skin tone to white/ivory since grey on black probably doesn't look good on film but the lines on the face do no stand out enough and he needs more of a scowling look.

fifth-brother1.jpg?ssl=1

The-Fifth-Brother-in-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-show

Edit: More I think about it, the less I'm agreeing with the choices from the production standpoint on the Inquisitors' makeup. Facial lines on the boys (5th Bro & GI) should have been more defined. Any facial or head features are just getting lost under the face paint.

I always considered the Inquisitors to be a just a step above Stormtroopers:  they can use the Force, but they’re often getting pwned by the main characters.

It’s not like Rebels really made any of them out to be formidable enemies.

Ha! Well, they got me on the feint in the previous episode...

Spoiler

I was certain that the whole thing with the Jedi underground railroad was going to be a ruse. It was very interesting to see the creative team play that point straight and then build up Vader's entrance (well done) followed by the "forgotten" confrontation between him and Obi-wan.

I do agree that the way Obi-wan got away felt very touch and go. And I have to ask, would there be ranking Imperial officers this early on who are disenchanted with the Empire's message and are already willing to go AWOL? That seemed a stretch. Why not make this contact a former officer of the Old Republic? Or some native of the planet who got fed up with the Empire's occupation? I was hoping to get background exposition but the only thing we are told is that the Empire is "not what she expected." Okay, but why? What's her motivation to risk so much?     

The sad truth is that the writing has been very mediocre and that may be kind. Ewan Mcgregors performance has been good given what he's working with, but given the nature of bringing Vader and Obi-wan together again, I expect Disney to bring their A+ game. It has not been brought.  And why write this around a previously unexplained encounter with a 10 year old Leia? Child actors are notoriously problematic from a dramatic standpoint. The concept was flawed from the get go. If you need to motivate Obi-wan to leave Tatooine, it's a good reason, but don't focus on the kid, have her sedated nearly the whole time, have her recovered quickly and sent back to Alderan, and then have Vader chasing Obi-wan. This reeks of showing what a strong independent intelligent and brave 10 year old girl Leia was. It's not necessary, we know what an awesome character she turned into.

The Obi series takes place 10 years after the start of the Empire.

Doesn’t take much to get disillusioned and annoyed.

Heck, that one clone on Ryloth got disillusioned right quick in Bad Batch.

2 hours ago, Thom said:

I'm liking it. I'm a little leery or prequels, mainly because I know where the characters are already going, but this is pretty good. Has some good drama and action and I'm liking the interplay between the characters.

Hide contents

It is playing a little loose with canon, as now Leia will have strong, fond memories of Kenobi, rather than him just being someone who fought with her father in the Clone Wars.

As for Ben not knowing Anakin was still alive, he's been in seclusion on a desert planet, busy butchering meat for ten years. And considering how he turned away that Jedi at the beginning, he was nowhere near being in the fight again. So I can accept that he's ignored everything that didn't have to do with keeping Luke safe, I mean they showed his routine for the last decade pretty completely, and none of it consisted of risking regular comm contact with the wider universe.

And the Inquisitors... They do disappoint. I mean, Reva is the only one who is really looking for answers and willing to do anything to get them. The others tended to hold back for some wishy-washy reason. It's not like any local authority would be able to stop them or hold them accountable, and seeing as they are hunting the Empire's most potent enemy, they should be stopping at nothing in order to find the Jedi, esp Kenobi.

And no, I really hope she does not switch sides. Keep her bad. Keep her evil. Tell us how she got to this point after surviving as a youngling during 66, but let her die as a terrible person. She's someone who I want to cheer at when she dies.

So not having intel on a dedicated team of Dark Side users scouring the Galaxy for both Jedi and force-sensitive kids would have nothing to do with keeping Luke safe?  And that's not even including the intel on Darth Vader, who he knows is Anakin Skywalker....That's Sequel Trilogy logic right there!  It works to keep the plot going I suppose....

Also....yes, he's been doing the same thing (or similar odd jobs for sure) for the last 10 years....and yet, here we are....risking it all for the twin that as of ESB, he did not even think of as having anything to do with the "hope" of bringing down the Sith.....this was his belief, his mission....and yet, for the sake of not being able to come up with any other reason to get Obi Wan "off planet", they make him "abandon his post/mission" knowing that the Inquisitors now have Tatooine in their sights and are not only hunting Jedi, but also force-sensitive kids.....what could possibly go wrong?  Again, sequel trilogy logic for the sake of moving the plot along....Leia would be collateral damage, just like that Jedi Obi Wan refused to help....

As for the decision-making of the Inquisitors, they act in accordance to Vader's orders.....it was exlained in the latest episode.....Vader is probably not one to allow his subordinates to have their own agendas......Vader also has to answer to the Emperor, who still, at this point in the story, has to maintain some sort of semblance of a government "of the people".......remember, the Senate was not dissolved until ANH....Reva is the anomaly within the Inquisitors, she has her own agenda and that will ultimately be what this TV series is all about......she will either "choke in her own ambition" or "redeem" herself in a way that will keep Obi Wan and his "mission" safe......guessing it the latter....in the new "Disney" Star Wars entries, many characters pivitol to the timeline leading up to ANH seem to perish or vanish....guessing Reva is next in line

Edited by jvmacross

Yes. The only principle people I expect to be alive after this series is Obi Wan and Vader . Not counting the kids , of course.  I also do expect a few more cameos. Obi wan name drops my favorite jedi, in episode 3, but I doubt he'll show. I'm certainly not blown away by this series so far , although i am enjoying the ride. 

1 hour ago, Mog said:

The Obi series takes place 10 years after the start of the Empire.

Doesn’t take much to get disillusioned and annoyed.

Heck, that one clone on Ryloth got disillusioned right quick in Bad Batch.

That’s my point, though.

A show like Bad Batch does a better job with characterization and backstory. The idea that a clone might become disillusioned by the Empire is given weight because of the events of Clone Wars, the prequels, and that particular episode.

Obi-wan, in contrast, has yet to give this kind of backstory for any character other than the show’s namesake. Because of this, if someone other than Ben does something out of the ordinary, I find myself wishing I had more exposition.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Too many plot contrivances and stupid decisions by characters make what could be a good show into a frustrating watch.

I have to agree. I really don’t think it’s the fault of any of the actors, just lazy writing. There were things I liked in episode 3 like the fact that the annoyance of lil leia wasn’t over the top like the first two episodes gave me hope. But the ending of the episode  made me cringe. There’s just too many points in this show where I’m asking “why?”

I really liked the Mandalorian and the Boba show had its moments, but this wan is tough to get through and we’re already at the halfway point 

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Too many plot contrivances and stupid decisions by characters make what could be a good show into a frustrating watch.

I used to think of Obi-Wan Kenobi as an intelligent, even wise Jedi.  This series depicts him as an idiot. 🤨

Remember the "Jedi mind-trick?"  Poor Ben doesn't seem to. 😒

2 minutes ago, tekering said:

I used to think of Obi-Wan Kenobi as an intelligent, even wise Jedi.  This series depicts him as an idiot. 🤨

Remember the "Jedi mind-trick?"  Poor Ben doesn't seem to. 😒

I also used to think of him as a hero, but the way he acted in the first episode wasn’t nearly as bad as using a farmer as a human shield 

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

So not having intel on a dedicated team of Dark Side users scouring the Galaxy for both Jedi and force-sensitive kids would have nothing to do with keeping Luke safe?  And that's not even including the intel on Darth Vader, who he knows is Anakin Skywalker....That's Sequel Trilogy logic right there!  It works to keep the plot going I suppose....

Also....yes, he's been doing the same thing (or similar odd jobs for sure) for the last 10 years....and yet, here we are....risking it all for the twin that as of ESB, he did not even think of as having anything to do with the "hope" of bringing down the Sith.....this was his belief, his mission....and yet, for the sake of not being able to come up with any other reason to get Obi Wan "off planet", they make him "abandon his post/mission" knowing that the Inquisitors now have Tatooine in their sights and are not only hunting Jedi, but also force-sensitive kids.....what could possibly go wrong?  Again, sequel trilogy logic for the sake of moving the plot along....Leia would be collateral damage, just like that Jedi Obi Wan refused to help....

As for the decision-making of the Inquisitors, they act in accordance to Vader's orders.....it was exlained in the latest episode.....Vader is probably not one to allow his subordinates to have their own agendas......Vader also has to answer to the Emperor, who still, at this point in the story, has to maintain some sort of semblance of a government "of the people".......remember, the Senate was not dissolved until ANH....Reva is the anomaly within the Inquisitors, she has her own agenda and that will ultimately be what this TV series is all about......she will either "choke in her own ambition" or "redeem" herself in a way that will keep Obi Wan and his "mission" safe......guessing it the latter....in the new "Disney" Star Wars entries, many characters pivitol to the timeline leading up to ANH seem to perish or vanish....guessing Reva is next in line

Well, I didn't make any story decisions for them, and just have what they've shown to go on. That being the case, this is not the Obi-wan from the prequels. He's defeated. He lost. And he did what he told that young Jedi to do, bury your saber and disappear into obscurity. He has only one mission and that is keeping Luke safe. As far as he knew, Leia was safe, and in fact only came to danger because Reva wanted him to come out of hiding and used her out of happenstance. And it took Gail going to Tattoine and asking him directly before he acceded. 

And c'mon, if he had told Gail once again to find someone else, that would have been even further reason to complain. If he stays on Tattoine he's abandoning Leia, if he goes to help, he's abandoning Luke... Catch-22, damned if you do, damned if you don't. But also, secrecy was the key as far as he saw in order to protect his charges, which I think did include Leia. We never heard about them being siblings until after he'd died, and after Luke was able to protect his thoughts enough to protect his knowledge of her. For the most part anyway, but Obi-wan had to tell him at that point anyway, because if Luke failed, then she would be the back-up plan.

And yes, this is one of the reasons I don't generally like prequels. The twisting and tweaking to fit a story into established history invariably leaves cracks. But cracks or not, I am enjoying it.

18 minutes ago, Thom said:

He has only one mission and that is keeping Luke safe. As far as he knew, Leia was safe, and in fact only came to danger because Reva wanted him to come out of hiding and used her out of happenstance. And it took Gail going to Tattoine and asking him directly before he acceded. 

And c'mon, if he had told Gail once again to find someone else, that would have been even further reason to complain. If he stays on Tattoine he's abandoning Leia, if he goes to help, he's abandoning Luke... Catch-22, damned if you do, damned if you don't. But also, secrecy was the key as far as he saw in order to protect his charges, which I think did include Leia.

That is basically the problem.....as others have also pointed out...the writing/story is the problem....you shouldn't have put your protagonist into this situation because he is still at his core, a Jedi, and would not have denied Bail his "ask".......the writers did not want to fail Obi Wan's character, like they did with Luke Skywalker's in TLJ, by having him tell Bail "I won't or can't help"...it is not in Obi Wan's character to do so, and yes, that would have been very bad and very much taking him to the level they brought Luke down to in TLJ....unfortunately, they failed anyways because they could not come up with a better reason to get Obi Wan "off-planet" so they could deliver on their dumb "re-match of the century" gimmick.....so now you have Obi Wan deserting his post/mission, which has always been to ensure LUKE SKYWALKER stays safe until "the time comes"....Leia was NEVER a part of his mandate...as I pointed out, this was his take all the way through ESB and it was all made clear at the end of ROTS.....Luke was HIS responsibility....Leia was the responsibility of the Organa Family, and they certainly chose an odd way of keeping her "safe"...but I won't go into that....

My suggestion would have been to leave the Organa Family out of this and have instead found a way to take Luke and the Lars "off-planet", which would at that point also force Obi Wan into action....but maybe that story would be way more difficult to pull off for these Disney Star Wars writers

13 hours ago, Thom said:

I'm liking it. 

Reveal hidden contents

It is playing a little loose with canon, as now Leia will have strong, fond memories of Kenobi, rather than him just being someone who fought with her father in the Clone Wars.

As for Ben not knowing Anakin was still alive, he's been in seclusion on a desert planet, busy butchering meat for ten years. And considering how he turned away that Jedi at the beginning, he was nowhere near being in the fight again. So I can accept that he's ignored everything that didn't have to do with keeping Luke safe, I mean they showed his routine for the last decade pretty completely, and none of it consisted of risking regular comm contact with the wider universe.

And the Inquisitors... They do disappoint. I mean, Reva is the only one who is really looking for answers and willing to do anything to get them. The others tended to hold back for some wishy-washy reason. It's not like any local authority would be able to stop them or hold them accountable, and seeing as they are hunting the Empire's most potent enemy, they should be stopping at nothing in order to find the Jedi, esp Kenobi.

And no, I really hope she does not switch sides. Keep her bad. Keep her evil. Tell us how she got to this point after surviving as a youngling during 66, but let her die as a terrible person. She's someone who I want to cheer at when she dies.

You like everything though.;)

Star Wars is damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

We all complained (rightly so) that BOBF struggled IN PART because all the action, even the flashback, was stuck on Tattooine.

Well, they got Obi off that sand-locked planet and have moved him around.

Leia presented the most obvious way to get Obi off-world.  There’s no way Uncle Owen leaves Tattooine.  Dude is just a farmer, who just wants to do his thing and be left the hell alone.

Also, Obi’s been in hiding for 10 years, keeping a low profile.  Any hero saving-complexes he had have been beaten down.

During that entire rescue of Leia, did he even once ignite the lightsaber?  Nope, he used an “uncivilized” blaster, because, again, he doesn’t want to bring any attention to being a Jedi.

For the most part, Star Wars has become Macross for me....I only follow it for some of the things in it that make it what it is....for Macross, I don't care much for the stories anymore, but even if the VF's dance now...they are still VF's that I can appreciate, plus, like Star Wars, they have taken to dipping into the nostalgia well by incorporating character cameos of characters I actually care about....

Same with Star Wars...still enjoy the "Star Wars" things in the shows and even the movies....like Macross, they bring back the old characters too....Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia, Yoda, Boba Fett etc....heck, even the old ships get resurrected....and now Star Wars is taking it a step further by setting the timelines of their shows back to when Star Wars was widely liked...basically pre-sequel trilogy era

Macross could start doing that again too...surely there could be some good stories to be told immediately post SDFM or somewhere pre-M7? But I guess that's for another thread....lol

I'm enjoying it for the most part, last night's episode had some pretty good stuff, but there's no denying there's some odd story beats and beyond questionable decisions being made. Also, at this point, agreed, trying to fit a show in 2022 into continuity with a movie from the 70s is proving a tricky task, there's too many things we're expected to just accept and roll with. It's pretty goofy that fans are now dissecting Vader's lines from ANH to see if everything fits and makes sense, now we're also expected to believe Leia had a whole adventure with "Ben", and had a close encounter with an inquisitor.

I guess if she never mentioned it in ANH doesn't mean it didn't happen, it's just getting harder to believe she wouldn't have mentioned any of that now that we're seeing how close she actually was to all of this jedi and sith stuff. 

Conceptually, I fine with what they're trying to doing. Beaten-down hero needs to go out and save his former friend's children. How it's doing it is bugging me, especially the Inquisitors.

Spoiler

If the point of the Grand Inquisitor was to bring him in but then keep him out of the story, why have him there in the first place. I would be fine with Reva and 5th Brother, then have Vader show up. Bring in GI at the end to off Reva or whatever or not bring him in at all.

Sometimes less is more. We still have 3 more weeks so I'll hold further comments until we're done but so far, this is what's bothering me.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Star Wars is damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

We all complained (rightly so) that BOBF struggled IN PART because all the action, even the flashback, was stuck on Tattooine.

Well, they got Obi off that sand-locked planet and have moved him around.

Leia presented the most obvious way to get Obi off-world.  There’s no way Uncle Owen leaves Tattooine.  Dude is just a farmer, who just wants to do his thing and be left the hell alone.

Yes...it is, but that's because of the bad stories and writing...

Setting BOBF all in Tattooine did not ruin the show...it was the complete retconning of Boba Fett that did it....to me, the best line in the entire show was when Cad Bane called out Boba Fett as a cold-blooded murderer for the Empire.....but the show turned him into Papa Fett instead.....

If Leia was the "obvious" reason the writers used to get Obi Wan "off-planet" it would demonstrate the lack of understanding of Obi Wan's character....the only obvious reason should have been a direct threat to the safety of Luke Skywalker. Period.

Of course Owen would never willingly  leave the planet or do anything considered "reckless"...that has been his shtick through his demise in ANH, but what if there had been "that one time" he had no choice...either because Luke was taken or because he himself was forcibly taken....

Anways, we still have 3 eps left, perhaps they can pull off a successful hail mary at the end...to me, if they do not rationalize a valid reason why Vader or the Inquisitors did not question why Obi Wan was hiding on Tatooine, Anakin's birthplace....home to his deceased mother and step-family.....then we are back at square one, pointing out the same questionable logic that has been out there since the end of ROTS...or perhaps since at minimum Rogue One....

I'm wondering if Reva is more powerful than we know....if she was indeed able to gain knowledge of Luke from her encounter with Owen, that could lead into how that piece of Intel will need to stay hidden, via her sacrifice, either heroically or not......her actions so far seem to be pointing to greater evil ambitions, but perhaps she is just  another Kylo, struggling to keep the light out for her own survival....and let's not discount the fact that former Jedi that slice off appendages get redeemed....or decapitated....lol

Edited by jvmacross

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

That is basically the problem.....as others have also pointed out...the writing/story is the problem....you shouldn't have put your protagonist into this situation because he is still at his core, a Jedi, and would not have denied Bail his "ask".......the writers did not want to fail Obi Wan's character, like they did with Luke Skywalker's in TLJ, by having him tell Bail "I won't or can't help"...it is not in Obi Wan's character to do so, and yes, that would have been very bad and very much taking him to the level they brought Luke down to in TLJ....unfortunately, they failed anyways because they could not come up with a better reason to get Obi Wan "off-planet" so they could deliver on their dumb "re-match of the century" gimmick.....so now you have Obi Wan deserting his post/mission, which has always been to ensure LUKE SKYWALKER stays safe until "the time comes"....Leia was NEVER a part of his mandate...as I pointed out, this was his take all the way through ESB and it was all made clear at the end of ROTS.....Luke was HIS responsibility....Leia was the responsibility of the Organa Family, and they certainly chose an odd way of keeping her "safe"...but I won't go into that....

My suggestion would have been to leave the Organa Family out of this and have instead found a way to take Luke and the Lars "off-planet", which would at that point also force Obi Wan into action....but maybe that story would be way more difficult to pull off for these Disney Star Wars writers

Personally, I like that they brought Leia into it and Reva was pretty clever in doing that. Pluck on that last string to Gail Organa, and it almost didn't work. Which I can believe, as Obi-Wan saw his entire world crumbled to dust and lost pretty much everything. He was clinging to his mission to Luke as his last thread, and though it is not stated, I wonder if him not using the Force is that, like older Luke, he severed himself from it, or allowed his perception of it to fade.  But Leia is important as well, being Luke's twin and another possible Force user, as Yoda alluded to.

And seeing how they don't know about Luke, the child of Obi-Wan's old friend becomes the most obvious lure. They just know that he is in hiding, not that he's protecting someone.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

You like everything though.;)

A common misconception. :D I only reply to threads on shows I watch and like. Very seldom will I respond to a show I do not watch. So the majority of my comments are, yes, for shows I like.

14 minutes ago, Thom said:

And seeing how they don't know about Luke, the child of Obi-Wan's old friend becomes the most obvious lure.

And again, this is all part of the problem...why did it take 10 years for the Inquisitors to hatch this plan?  Or for that matter, why didn't Vader come up with it?  Hey team, need to find Obi Wan, go start your search on Tattooine, yeah, I know I hate sand to... squeeze that a-hole brother-in-law of mine who, along with my "step-father" left my mother for dead at the hands of the Sandpeople, who I hate....oh, you just arrived at the Lars homestead and they have a son named Luke Skywalker?....take them all and send out the message across the galaxy that they will be executed in a week if the fugitive Obi Wan doesn't turn himself in...on second thought, just burn the Lars and take the kid.. have his DNA checked and get me his midichlorian count! Oh and keep this all on the down- low, I don't want the Emperor to know about any of this...your loyalty will be rewarded once we overthrow him...yes, Obi Wan's failure is now complete.....well, that is until Leia becomes the last hope.....(queue in the World Between Worlds)

But I guess the only important thing now is that Disney can sell Leia dolls and Lola droids!....

Since a lot of people are bringing up Book of Boba Fett, it’s kinda funny that in the first few minutes of his show he was far more heroic than the entire first half of this Wan. He spared lives gave out jobs and even tried to rescue a fellow prisoner.

Half a season in and Obi is still hiding behind innocent people while they die

59 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

And again, this is all part of the problem...why did it take 10 years for the Inquisitors to hatch this plan?  Or for that matter, why didn't Vader come up with it?  Hey team, need to find Obi Wan, go start your search on Tattooine, yeah, I know I hate sand to... squeeze that a-hole brother-in-law of mine who, along with my "step-father" left my mother for dead at the hands of the Sandpeople, who I hate....oh, you just arrived at the Lars homestead and they have a son named Luke Skywalker?....take them all and send out the message across the galaxy that they will be executed in a week if the fugitive Obi Wan doesn't turn himself in...on second thought, just burn the Lars and take the kid.. have his DNA checked and get me his midichlorian count! Oh and keep this all on the down- low, I don't want the Emperor to know about any of this...your loyalty will be rewarded once we overthrow him...yes, Obi Wan's failure is now complete.....well, that is until Leia becomes the last hope.....(queue in the World Between Worlds)

But I guess the only important thing now is that Disney can sell Leia dolls and Lola droids!....

The same as R2D2 and Threepio droid toys. Toys follow along by nature.

As to why it took ten years, well that's because it took ten years. And that's how long this is set after RotS. Why else did it take them ten years to do anything? It's the same as asking, why didn't Vader wonder about that new Skywalker kid on the moisture farm at any time before ANH? Maybe he didn't care to check at all. It was his old life and there was a galaxy to subvert in the meantime.

In the words of the immortal Bill Shatner, 'It's just a TV show!'

If you like the show, don't sweat the small stuff.;)

No one really knew where Obi Wan was hiding. It took ten  years for someone like Reva to come along and figure it out. Apparently. Even then, are we sure that she knew he was on Tatooine? Or was it just a hunch? And when Obi Wan and Vader meet again (in this series) I doubt it will be on Tatooine. Everyone will think Obi Wan is dead or vanished, by the end of it. And he will go back to looking after Luke. BTW, let's remember that tatooine is very backwater, probably no one even knows Luke's last name. And it's a given that he was successfully hidden from the empire until ANH.

Edited by Bolt

41 minutes ago, Thom said:

The same as R2D2 and Threepio droid toys. Toys follow along by nature.

As to why it took ten years, well that's because it took ten years. And that's how long this is set after RotS. Why else did it take them ten years to do anything? It's the same as asking, why didn't Vader wonder about that new Skywalker kid on the moisture farm at any time before ANH? Maybe he didn't care to check at all. It was his old life and there was a galaxy to subvert in the meantime.

In the words of the immortal Bill Shatner, 'It's just a TV show!'

If you like the show, don't sweat the small stuff.;)

Yeah, yeah....I know...it's Star Wars...leave all logic behind and come veg with us for a while....

But don't fans deserve better than to be expected to accept mediocrity?...(looks at latest videos of the lightsaber wielding crowds at Star Wars Celebration)....

Nevermind...

Except, none of the “bad guys” know Obi was hiding out on Tatooine.

The only reason they were on Tatooine in the first place was to get that low level Jedi.  They didn’t know Obi was there at all.

They captured Leia and took her to that one planet.  Obi lured over there, and start of chase.

There’s nothing there to connect Obi to Tatooine from the Empire’s perspective.

2 minutes ago, Mog said:

Except, none of the “bad guys” know Obi was hiding out on Tatooine.

The only reason they were on Tatooine in the first place was to get that low level Jedi.  They didn’t know Obi was there at all.

They captured Leia and took her to that one planet.  Obi lured over there, and start of chase.

There’s nothing there to connect Obi to Tatooine from the Empire’s perspective.

But...but....the show has established Vader's desire to find him specifically...Obi Wan was his to deal with....it took 10 years to formulate this grand plan....and to add insult to injury....to tweak the plan to "work" took some former Padawan who was apparently found in the gutters somewhere....It all makes sense only if you.....

Keep drinking the Star Wars kool-aid!  LOL

Kool-Aid_20Man_large.jpg