• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tekering said:

What a ridiculous Photoshop fail. 🙄

"The Flashtrail goes under the Batwing, you idiot!"

I thought so too, but it was explained to me that Batman being from the older time line is und the flashes timeline and Supergirl is from the newest so she’s on top.

I still thought it looked stupid and the explanation was probably covering for an awkward artist 

3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Been watching everything these days in IMAX.....

Go BIG or stay home! LOL

Absolutely.  It is an Imax movie or wait till it comes out on home video.  Heck, once the Quest 3 comes out I might even just wait for everything.  The Quest VR headset (and all the others) have a VR watching mode that makes it look just like an Imax movie theater (among other choices).  The only problem is the headset is too heavy for me to watch a movie with - the Q3 is going to be half the size though.

I must say, it's nice to see Keaton in the Batsuit again, and they've captured the ambiance from the Burton films really well. I've never been crazy about Ezra Miller's Barry Allen portrayal, and that dislike carries over to this film. However, I'm still willing to go see this in the theater when it releases- movies like this are meant for the big screen, and I so do enjoy going to the theater from time to time. At the very least, I hope Batman is given a significant amount of screentime as that will be worth the ticket price, especially with all his wonderful toys on display.

Yep I've read that somewhere a while back.  Even though they will be brief, I'm hoping to see some of the others I've read about.

Edited by sh9000

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Just heard on the news...

Reveal hidden contents

That another SUPERMAN cameo will be in the THE FLASH film and its... wait for it...

Reveal hidden contents

NICHOLAS CAGE!!

Yeah. Apparently I read some stuff too. :unsure:

Probably out of the director’s excitement, he’s starting to strip away some elements of surprise from his movie by revealing it. I think this specific one will work better in the movies if he didn’t spoil it. :unsure:

Oh well, I think they gotta do what they gotta do, say what they want to say, just to promote the movie. :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Honestly the movie is straight trash. It's a mockery of all DC mixed into one. Don't waste your loot.

I kinda figured. After hearing confirmation that Keaton was only in a few minutes, and most of it was kinda cringy, I figured I can skip it 

On 6/16/2023 at 12:05 AM, Big s said:

I kinda figured. After hearing confirmation that Keaton was only in a few minutes, and most of it was kinda cringy, I figured I can skip it 

I had a lot of disdain for the Black Adam movie, but I'd easily go back to watching it over and over again before I watched The Flash for one more round. 

The movie's highs were very high, but then you'd get these lame drops in either quality or writing. 

I expected more from Supergirl. No way Batkeaton was a Synderverse/ DCEU level Batman (youll see why). You end up seeing why Michael Shannon didn't really want to do this.

And all for nothing, just to close out everything in mockery. That's it.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

This movie needed less comedy.  It should have been more like the Snyderverse and less like the Whedonverse.  There could have easily been a cameo with Cavill.  Keaton Batman couldn't save this movie but my favorite parts were still of Keaton Batman/Bruce Wayne featured about half of the whole movie.  I'll still buy the blu-ray.