1/48 Hasegawa VF1S Strike

HWR MKII

• 4 weeks later...

I'm suddenly feeling like it's it'll be 100x easier to build a 1/48 Hase and apply all those decals than it woujld be to secure a 1/48 VF-1S DX preorder. Already got so much practice building the 1/72's.

Seeing these pics is pushing me closer to doing that :D

15 hours ago, Duymon said:

I'm suddenly feeling like it's it'll be 100x easier to build a 1/48 Hase and apply all those decals than it woujld be to secure a 1/48 VF-1S DX preorder. Already got so much practice building the 1/72's.

Seeing these pics is pushing me closer to doing that :D

Totally agree.  There are a lot of pissed off people in that DX thread.  Makes me happy to be a model builder and not a toy collector... makes my wallet happy too.

I’ve been meaning to grab  a 1/48 strike, looks like a lot of fun to build. And I have the resin launch arm for it..

4 hours ago, vincemoto7 said:

Totally agree.  There are a lot of pissed off people in that DX thread.  Makes me happy to be a model builder and not a toy collector... makes my wallet happy too.

Same,same..I’ve scaled back my toy collecting, as it’s getting ridiculously expensive . Building kits is really a ton of fun!