Calling it quits sale..

spanner

I've decided that I'm going to call it a day with Macross. There are other things that I would like to pursue but cannot have both/multiples so considering that I've given Macross a number of good years I'm going to let what I have left go.

Prices are all in USD and include international shipping to everywhere worldwide and PayPal fees.

My PayPal address is.. alexporter76@gmail.com

But please contact me before sending a payment so I can confirm item availability.

DX 1:48 VF-1J $SOLD, complete. Transformed once to Battroid. Free Flight Pose stand.

DX 1:48 VF-1J $SOLD, complete. Transformed once to Gerwalk. Free Flight Pose stand.

DX 1:48 VF-1J $SOLD!, complete. Never transformed. Free Flight Pose stand.

Buy all three together for $1000 USD and save $200 USD and also get the Minmay figure free.

DX 1:60 YF-19 $SOLD!, complete. Transformed only once to Battroid then back to fighter.

Includes Isamu Dyson figure and Flight Pose as shown in photo.

HMR Monster $SOLD!, complete. 

I'm still deciding if I will keep the Sentinal Riobot Ride Armor bikes or not.. If I do decide to sell them I will update the thread.

Edited by spanner
All items now sold!

Hey Spanner. Now I'm really sad that you're selling the rest of your Mac stuff. :cray:

Anyways, good luck man. And stay happy.

Before we forget, do let me know the moment you tasted UBE, ok? ;)

Sad to hear you are calling it quits Spanner. I have thought of selling some of my stuff, but I will definitively keep some pieces. Good luck with your plans, and I know you will be around in the future! Best wishes!