So far the main plot kinda sucks and seems forgotten, but the side plot about Moon Knight is fantastic. It’s the first time the secret or in this case not so secret identity of a super hero was far more fascinating than when he puts on the costume.

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

So Moon Knight fights physical threats, mystical threats or both?

Do we know when during the current MCU timeline does Moon Knight takes place in?  Or is it on one of those Multiverses where it's just Moon Knight and his enemies...like pre-MCU Spiderman?

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Do we know when during the current MCU timeline does Moon Knight takes place in?  Or is it on one of those Multiverses where it's just Moon Knight and his enemies...like pre-MCU Spiderman?

It doesn’t really get into the other mcu stuff at all so far. As far as your first question it’s more of him fighting himself with a little bit of the other 2

On 4/30/2022 at 10:57 AM, jvmacross said:

Both. As far as timeline goes it's at least after Falcon and Winter Soldier, there's a GRC promo on a bus in episode 1 or 2, and it's absolutely in the MCU. 

Just to add...
Moon Knight touches on the supernatural, which is something they haven't touched on, so this is probably intro piece. It's part of the MCU but hasn't gotten around to affecting the rest of the MCU, at large. Depending on how well it fairs, will decide if Moon Knight will pop up elsewhere. Maybe in Mahershala Ali's upcoming Blade-film would be a good place to tie them in to the larger MCU.

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I want season 2.

I’d be interested in more for sure. I do want a better main story, but there’s at least room for even more interesting stuff with the main character. Definitely more to discover

Didn't care for it going in but past episode 4 it turned over for me when Marc and Steven finally cleared the air.

Pretty happy with the ending minus a few of the eyrolling Marvel clichés. Felt like a bit of a missed opportunity to not have Moon Knight do some more unique teamwork with his himself chamging between the suits.

The post credit 'third' was a great wrap up without completely closeing the door. I like that the story was told without another season already being announced and a unneeded cliffhanger.