Looking forward to Werewolf by Night and all the supernatural Marvel stuff that has been teased....

Also, I didn't realize Man-Thing was in the trailer for Werewolf by Night....wow!  I remember getting one of those Comic/record storybooks featuring Man-Thing back in the day and have always found him cooler-looking  than Swamp Thing...

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Looking forward to Werewolf by Night and all the supernatural Marvel stuff that has been teased....

Also, I didn't realize Man-Thing was in the trailer for Werewolf by Night....wow!  I remember getting one of those Comic/record storybooks featuring Man-Thing back in the day and have always found him cooler-looking  than Swamp Thing...

I hope it’s good. With rings of power, Andor and she hulk being a triple whammy of snooze fests, I need something to wake me up

The best way to describe most of the Marvel output since Endgame is "disposable entertainment."

It's fun for one viewing.  But after that, there's really no need to revisit it or re-watch it.

Even though I have yet to watch No Way Home, I can probably count on one hand the movies or series I've enjoyed completely or wanted to watch again from Phase 4.

I also think the whole multiverse concept is a weak story crutch, especially when Marvel doesn't have the stones to continue any of the Netflix series' stories.

Woke up early just to catch the new She-Hulk before work, very excited to see Charlie back in a DD suit and he didn't disappoint, he's still got it! Also, I'm liking this MCU DD, he's got some quips like he should, and he's far more acrobatic, beyond what most normal humans can do, like in the actual comics.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Netflix series, but the extreme acrobatics and athleticism were missing, the grounded fighting and what-not worked for me, but I can't help but feel it was also due to budget constraints, he eventually got his splitting club that he uses to swing around the city and keep up with heroes like Spider-Man, we just never saw it, now we are seeing it, and will for DD Reborn. I feel we'll be getting a more comic-accurate DD in the MCU, Matt is supposed to be a beyond-human level combatant and acrobat, I'm happy we'll be seeing more of that going forward, and we still get Charlie Cox in the roll, win-win in my book. 

As for She-Hulk itself? One more episode, it's been fun enough, nothing spectacular, and nowhere near as bad as the man-children whining about it online, but hyperbole makes for easy clicks so yeah. 

Re: this week's episode. I was...

Spoiler

...waiting for a quip about how there was going to be another hallway-fight...but I'll take the "30-minutes of picking off goons"-line.

But yeah, Charlie's still got it despite being off for a year or two. In the courtroom and in his working clothes.

It was a fun and enjoyable ep.

They actually showed Matty being a very competent lawyer for once.

My only gripe:

Spoiler

Don’t put so many unnecessary cuts when DD’s kicking ass.  Felt they overdid it and pulled me out of enjoying the fight scene.