51 minutes ago, Thom said:

I just assumed Disney+ was airing the past seasons. Would be cool of Daredevil was revived. Of them all that was the only one I liked.

They should be streaming already. This announcement 👇 came out in March 2022.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1498689524347510789

20 hours ago, Big s said:

I saw the above poster images and thought something was new

They're posters posted by Marvel 6 days ago to showcase the Netflix shows that are now on Disney Plus.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, sh9000 said:

Watched the latest episode last night and it’s not a horrible show, but it’s also nothing to get excited about. The last episode also seemed pretty pointless, but liked good. Hopefully the next show will be more interesting 

Ms Marvel was definitely less than marvelous, but not bad for what it was. I’d still say that if you weren’t interested before, there’s really no reason to watch. 

Spoiler

There’s a minor hint about XMen at the very end with the theme from the cartoon, but they’ve already brought up X-men in the last dr strange and ruined the surprise already by talking about Rogue. 

Hope the next show is something really worth watching. With all the good shows like Stranger Things and The boys finished for a bit, I need something to fill in the time

• sh9000 changed the title to Marvel Studios Disney+
  • azrael changed the title to Marvel Studios Disney+ TV Shows

Youtube compresion....lovely...

At least now we have the 4th wall breaks. And Charlie Cox is back in the suit. I like what they did with the suit. Sensible yellow bands on the Netflix suit.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:39 PM, Big s said:

Are they continuing all the Netflix shows?

I didn’t think they’d do Punisher on D+, maybe Hulu.

Here's the official answer:

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1551000839283585024

But we will see Charlie Cox again in She Hulk.

Other shows announced Secret Invasion, Echo (already previously announced), Loki season 2 (already mentioned), Ironheart (And word is we will see the Mark I Ironheart suit in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever), and Agatha: Coven of Chaos (I'm not enthusiastic on this one :unsure:),

For those that didn't know, Daredevil: Born Again will star Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio.  I don't know if this is just because Disney already used Cox and D'Onofrio to play Daredevil and the Kingpin already in small roles or if Born Again is one of those things where it's sort of a sequel to the Netflix series (which is now on Disney+) without really acknowledging it as canon, but either way I think this might be my most-anticipated of the Marvel TV and movie announcements this weekend. 

Born Again is actually the title of one of the best DD comic book story arcs of all time.

But they already kinda did it already.

It’s called Netflix Daredevil Season 3.

EDIT:  I know the red suit is more super hero-ish.  But when he rocks the black bandana and the Muy Thai rope hand wraps, you know an ass-whooping is a comin’.

EDIT 2:  If Wilson Bethel is in the cast list for this, the title has yet another meaning. :ph34r:

Edited by Mog

Yeah the new She-Hulk trailer looks pretty great, I'm definitely in! Blonsky returns? Matt/Daredevil returns? That all works for me, I was hoping after Shang-Chi we'd see more Blonsky/Abomination, glad to see he's back, he's probably back for Thunderbolts as well.