1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Finished Moon Knight last night. Great acting by Oscar Isaac, seriously some of the best I've seen on streaming.

Still, it felt very disconnected to the MCU and as a superhero film. That being said, I would love to see more but from reading Wiki that may not happen 😫

I would hope there’s more. It may not have been the best main story, but probably the best origin story ever and after the end credits, I’m very interested in the thirds origin. Like if it was so traumatic that the second happened, what kind of horrible events brought the third into existence.

6 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Still, it felt very disconnected to the MCU and as a superhero film. 

Well, the main universe has a God, a guy injected with super sauce, another guy radiated into a big green indestructible mutant dude and a guy who is a really good shot with arrows.  I kinda let this being off on it's own slide.  

And yes, Oscar Isaac was incredible.  He pulled off the different characters perfectly.

Moon Knight was easily the best of the Disney+ MCU shows, head and shoulders above the rest IMO. It's absolutely not your standard-fair superhero show, and it shouldn't be, Moon Knight isn't straight forward, and I'm very glad it was allowed to do it's own thing instead of shoe-horning in an appearance from one of The Eternals like I read they were planning. It's just not necessary, it's in the MCU, and that's good enough for me, Moon Knight is weird, let it be weird.

Too many people read he's basically Marvel's Batman, and figured they'd just get MCU Bruce Wayne and Batman, luckily it was much more true to the character then that, and we got an honestly quite faithful Moon Knight adaptation, I'm happy, I just want another season.

11 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

🙂 Not bad, CGI needs improvment . 

She does seem very cartoony to the live action cast. Looks fun though and I’m probably more excited to see the hulk in something again. Poor guy is always a sidekick these days and could really use a solo film. Now that he isn’t such a threat you’d think he’d try to get back with the old girlfriend even if that was from a different actors movie 

She Hulk looks pretty damn fun, I'm excited! The CG is a bit meh, but Disney has been phoning it in for MCU effects for several movies and shows now, even No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness had some really, really questionable special effects. Looks fun though, solid casting, Tim Roth is back as Blonsky/Abomination, I guess this is after his stint on Shang-Chi, or maybe this is before that? 

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

A0D27401-E969-4DC0-BBFE-799D2FE45C41.jpeg.925bf3701be2e18760ba251a30ddaef9.jpeg

I’ve been seeing a few things talking about this today. Definitely good news and curious about how they’re gonna handle things. They are aloud to have the Netflix shows on D+, will the new episodes be as hardcore or a lot softer. And can we finish Luke Cage, that cliffhanger ending. The other shows might be nice as well. Although I’m not sure how they’d handle the punisher. Although a punisher Deadpool movie might be fun if they can get an R rating 

If DD isn’t rocking the black bandana, :nea:

They already nerfed Fisk.

The only ending of a D+ Marvel show that didn’t annoy me was Falcon & Winter Soldier.

I’m kinda fatigued out with Marvel’s formula at this point.

If they allow these shows to be what they were on Netflix, then absolutely give me more.  But if you water it down or try to hamfist some multiverse junk in there that doesn’t belong, then no.

Jeremy Jahns pretty much hits the nail on the head with this:

They have a built-in continuation with Bullseye getting "upgraded" and giving DD an excuse to go back to the red armor (to even the odds).

. . . Though I doubt Poindexter goes after the Devil of Hell's Kitchen so much as go after Fisk instead.

Three out of the five Netflix shows have obvious continuations.  But if they don't get the right folks to continue DD and Cage's stories, just forget it.