On 5/6/2021 at 12:50 AM, levzloi said:

Technically it's only this screwed up because Tony Stark insisted on keeping his present to the detriment of the vast majority of peoples.  Imagine all the people killed on the freeways because half of the drivers dusted.  They're all still dead.  Onboard a plane when both pilots are dusted?  Sucks to be you, still dead.  Finally found solace with a new love after your family and children disappeared?  Awkward.....  Basically this is the first Marvel show to even start to show just how screwed up the world would be, and they still only scratched the surface.  Basically as cute as Morgan was, she's the reason the world is so jacked up.  Thanks Tony.  ;)

I wouldn't blame Tony for it. He wasn't in on the plan until it was brought to him by Cap and the rest. He was content with what he had. Furthermore, it was the Hulk that snapped everybody back. Tony snapped Thanos away. I'll blame it more on lazy writing though. They could have people appear together in a certain spot for each planet rather than where they got dusted. 

16 minutes ago, crackpot said:

I wouldn't blame Tony for it. He wasn't in on the plan until it was brought to him by Cap and the rest. He was content with what he had. Furthermore, it was the Hulk that snapped everybody back. Tony snapped Thanos away. I'll blame it more on lazy writing though. They could have people appear together in a certain spot for each planet rather than where they got dusted. 

What I'm referring to is the two conversations that Tony had with Steve, and then with Bruce.  First to Steve, (paraphrasing) "Bring everybody back? I hope so, keep what I have? Got to".  And then to Bruce, "remember, bring everybody back today, no other changes".  If on the other hand, they had used the Time Stone in conjunction with all the others, they could have reset everything instantaneously with Thanos's original snap.  But that would have resulted in Tony losing his daughter.  Just my personal insight/feeling on the matter.  Certainly there was a lot of lazy writing and hand waving involved in the whole thing, (Clint still having the same phone/phone# with his wife's contact still on it for one.)  That said they still pulled off an amazing movie.

Edited by levzloi

31 minutes ago, levzloi said:

What I'm referring to is the two conversations that Tony had with Steve, and then with Bruce.  First to Steve, (paraphrasing) "Bring everybody back? I hope so, keep what I have? Got to".  And then to Bruce, "remember, bring everybody back today, no other changes".  If on the other hand, they had used the Time Stone in conjunction with all the others, they could have reset everything instantaneously with Thanos's original snap.  But that would have resulted in Tony losing his daughter.  Just my personal insight/feeling on the matter.  Certainly there was a lot of lazy writing and hand waving involved in the whole thing, (Clint still having the same phone/phone# with his wife's contact still on it for one.)  That said they still pulled off an amazing movie.

Eh... Endgame was weak for me. Tony's side is very understandable. He has moved on when the rest of the Avengers haven't. I think the writers shouldn't have placed a 5 year time skip. 1 year would have been the best or a few months. Either way, it's done and was handled poorly.

Given the amount of change that takes place over 5 years, Tony wouldn’t have been the only person in the universe that would risk losing a child. It’s a ridiculously tough decision and I think it was the best solution to come up with even though it’s a messy one

24 minutes ago, Thom said:

I'm guessing this is a weekly series?

Yes. 6 episodes total for this season*.

* Season 2 is in development, but where and when it will land is open. This series is supposed to be a direct prequel to Phase 4.