13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

msmarvel.jpg.7fb2f5847fb036be1fe71ef1e21d025a.jpg

Seems pretty soon, is there gonna be an overlap with obi wan? Up til now there hasn’t been enough of their bigger series content to have more than one show on Disney + to do that. There were even a few weeks between moon knight and obi wan, but the time frames have been getting closer than the last year stuff. Although their big shows feel shorter episode wise 

3 hours ago, Big s said:

Seems pretty soon, is there gonna be an overlap with obi wan? Up til now there hasn’t been enough of their bigger series content to have more than one show on Disney + to do that. There were even a few weeks between moon knight and obi wan, but the time frames have been getting closer than the last year stuff. Although their big shows feel shorter episode wise 

Different production studios on Disney+ (or within Disney). Marvel shows have their own schedules and release windows while Lucasfilm has their own as well.

18 minutes ago, azrael said:

Different production studios on Disney+ (or within Disney). Marvel shows have their own schedules and release windows while Lucasfilm has their own as well.

I get that, but it seemed like in the past that they didn’t overlap the big shows from either side

Ms marvel is definitely more for the kids, but not bad. Definitely took a lot of influence from Scott Pilgrim. The first episode is a pretty long origin episode with no major plot to the series yet. Although the end credits hint at something 

So the first episode of Ms.Marvel was pretty good. I liked the energy and feel of it, and the music they used set a good tone. Quirky and fun.

I think it lost a little when she first used her powers, as that seemed a bit hoaky, but everything else I liked.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I'll check it out a little later today.  It does feel nice to be able to watch a Marvel show, a Star Wars show, and a Star Trek show all in the same week.

Don’t forget the best one, the amazon show, the new season of the Boys. That will be an interesting way to do it since ms Marvel is so kid friendly and the Boys shouldn’t even be watched by teenagers 

On 6/9/2022 at 6:53 AM, jvmacross said:

I enjoyed the first episode of Ms. Marvel....coming into the show knowing nothing about the character.....the show has a MCU Spiderman vibe to it....guessing due to similar-aged characters...looking forward to where this goes...

I’m kinda the same. I haven’t picked up a marvel comic since maybe the very early 90’s. I’ve seen images and quick descriptions of the character, but that’s about it.

It also helps knowing that this one is aimed at younger audiences, so it’s better than I was expecting it to be. Hope they keep up the fun.

24 minutes ago, Big s said:

Are they continuing all the Netflix shows?

I didn’t think they’d do Punisher on D+, maybe Hulu.

No official word yet. There’s word that they may revive Daredevil but nothing official yet.