A question for those paying attention. Why was the watch so important? I know it was his wife's watch, got that part. And i know it was found at the Avengers complex post destruction. But there seemed to be some unspoken signal as to it's true importance. Maybe i missed something obvious, i will admit i spent the whole time working on the new Hasegawa VF-1J Armored battroid..🤔

17 minutes ago, Bolt said:

A question for those paying attention. Why was the watch so important? I know it was his wife's watch, got that part. And i know it was found at the Avengers complex post destruction. But there seemed to be some unspoken signal as to it's true importance. Maybe i missed something obvious, i will admit i spent the whole time working on the new Hasegawa VF-1J Armored battroid..🤔

In case nobody hasn't finished the series.

Spoiler

The probability of Agent 19 (Mockingbird) character from the comics lore to MCU story.

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-does-the-watch-mean-in-hawkeye

Edited by no3Ljm

11 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Bingo ! 
Thanks amigo 👍

No problem. To be honest, I really don't follow comics anymore so I googled about it after watching it.

Spoiler

All I know too is that it was his wife's and the reference of her as being the 'who's got out of the game' person. But didn't know of her possible 'superhero' character.

Edited by no3Ljm

38 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No problem. To be honest, I really don't follow comics anymore so I googled about it after watching it.

Lol. Ya. I haven't collected comics in many years. In the end i was just collecting SW comics, before Disney bought it.. These days, I don't buy them, unless it's something by Tsutomu Nihei. Or , maybe , Frank Miller..

The only issue is that Bobbi Morse (aka Mockingbird) was already introduced in Agents of SHIELD.

And Mrs. Barton’s name is Laura.

Given how the MCU has treated SHIELD in the past, who knows what they’ll do? 

BUT, Adrianne Palicki was pretty kick ass as Bobbi Morse.

Regarding the watch, I thought there was some tracking coordinates to the Barton home. :unknw: Honestly, I’m too lazy to double-check or rewatch those scenes again.

Let's see if they can pull off Moon knight.

Just rewatched Avengers : Age Of Ultron last night. Boy was i checking out the last time i watched it. Admittedly it's been years, but i sure missed or forgot  like, everything !

so, spoilers..?

First off, I'm again reminded that the Eternals is just frustrating and that they should have been in the mix way back when. Infinity Stones, hello !!

But whatever, I don't care about them anyway. What i was more interested to learn is that yes, Hawkeye's wife is / was indeed a shield agent. It's joked about immediately when she's introduced and pretty much said at another point. This ties into the Hawkeye series well. In fact, that's pretty much how Nick Furry ends up visiting them at their "safe house" and gets shield in the mix, ultimately.  
Also, i had no recollection there was a romantic twist between Natasha and Bruce..? And is this where we lose the Hulk and he ends up later in Thor Ragnarok ? And speaking of Thor. He named Vision ! And speaking of Vision, I forgot he was made by Ultron and Tony and Jarvis ! And then we also have the introduction of Wanda..I'm dizzy..

Didi even watch this movie before, sheesh ..!

36 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Don't know anything about Moon Knight but it looks good.

i had a few comics in the 80's. I remember Moon knight was associated with some Egyptian god. And sometimes used Adamantium weapons. He was a dark night esque crime fighter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, it’s not just Disney+ in Canada, but everywhere?

Wound up watching the first and last episodes of Daredevil last night.  Still so freakin’ good.

I really hope they pick up and continue the storylines they left dangling for these various series.  And with the shift to +, please DON’T NERF THE VILLAINS!!

48 minutes ago, Mog said:

So, it’s not just Disney+ in Canada, but everywhere?

Wound up watching the first and last episodes of Daredevil last night.  Still so freakin’ good.

I really hope they pick up and continue the storylines they left dangling for these various series.  And with the shift to +, please DON’T NERF THE VILLAINS!!

I'm sure these will be in the non-canon X-men multiverse category.  IE if there are new seasons or movies, it will be a totally new show, no continuing story-lines from the  Netflix series. 

Damn, I'm starting to get really hyped for this, Moon Knight has always been a favorite of mine, before the Disney+ show was announced I made sure to track down a solid CGC graded Moon Knight #1, one of my holy grails. Mr. Knight is happening, I figured he would, he should, there's a lot to this character.