14 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Just watched the first episode....it was a fun watch!  I really like the animation style they went with

Yeah, me too.  It feels a bit more serious, like it was geared to an older audience rather than the exaggerated proportions of say...the Incredibles (which I like for what it is).

On the whole, it was good. Though I noticed one big difference between the What If episode and the Captain America movie:

Spoiler

In the movie Rogers was not above shooting people, while in the episode Peggy didn't use any guns (though she did kill plenty of people with explosions/blunt trauma).

Spoiler

Peggy did put a cap in the saboteur that shot Steve at the start of the super-soldier experiment, and they had her firing a gun with the Howling Commandos (in an homage to that same scene from the movie).

1 hour ago, Mog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Peggy did put a cap in the saboteur that shot Steve at the start of the super-soldier experiment, and they had her firing a gun with the Howling Commandos (in an homage to that same scene from the movie).

Ah, missed the bit with the commandos.

Spoiler

Mainly it struck me as weird that after shooting the saboteur at the beginning, she wouldn't even carry a firearm, and just punched everyone or threw the shield (or a handy vehicle) at them instead.

Ya gotta admit:  it’s efficient! 🤣

Surprisingly enjoyed the ep.  Didn’t think it would make much sense, but they gave a good enough premise for why T’Challa instead of Quill.

Definitely was a fun take on T’Challa and gave Boseman a chance to give the character a little more humor.