1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Cool! I know it can be annoying to wait an extra week to watch the last 2 episodes back-to-back, B. But do let me know how the experience goes for you, ok? :friends:

🤪 will do!

-b.

Loki by far is the best of the marvel d+ shows so far. It started out with a predictable first episode then gets weirder and funnier and more surprising as it goes. I think we all know the main goal, but how to get there at this point is anyone’s guess.

1 hour ago, Tking22 said:

Definitely enjoying Loki so far but we're almost at the end correct? Only 6 episodes? That's a bit of a bummer, then we're in a dry spell until what? She-Hulk or the Hawkeyes series? 

Only 6 episodes. A second season is possible. She-Hulk is currently filming, slated for early 2022. Hawkeye is currently in post and will premiere in late 2021. The next series will be What If..., followed by Ms. Marvel, then Hawkeye.

What if might be interesting… but she hulk?  Hawkeye?  Not that interesting…  you may as well do adventures of Wong.

hey, I have one for you… how about Thanos.

You can do pre avengers, lots of options there, or post snap.

cause villains, good ones are what makes Marvel.   

Edited by kalvasflam

I’m okay with She Hulk and Hawkeye getting their own shows. Loki does raise the bar a bit high for the others and those shows may only end up as good as Falcon and Winter soldier and I’d be alright with that. As long as they don’t end up as bad as Wandavision started, I’ll be happy 

On 7/7/2021 at 2:20 AM, Big s said:

I’m okay with She Hulk and Hawkeye getting their own shows. Loki does raise the bar a bit high for the others and those shows may only end up as good as Falcon and Winter soldier and I’d be alright with that. As long as they don’t end up as bad as Wandavision started, I’ll be happy 

That’s interesting. I liked the beginning of WV; didn’t get past two episodes of F&WS, and am lurching along with Loki. 

I think most folks are quite charitable towards these shows. I find them mediocre. My two cents. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Okay, my head hurts.

Spoiler

So, was that supposed to be “Benevolent” Kang?

I don’t know.  The problem with a show about a known liar and manipulator is that it’s hard to know when they’re telling the truth.

And does it always have to be just two choices?  Free will also means you can say “Screw it;  I choose neither option.”

I was half-expecting He Who Remains to wind up being another Loki variant.

Hell, why not just enchant Benevolent Kang to figure out if he’s telling the truth?

I don’t know;  I guess I’m starting to see the chinks in Marvel’s armor now.  Getting bored of the tropes.  Seeing the creativity starting to peter out.  And the whole “Tune in next season/movie to see how the story concludes. . . maybe!<_< (especially here) just chafes me the wrong way.

Interesting journey, but they didn’t stick the landing with this season finale.

Gotta admit, felt a little let down.

Spoiler

Essentially the whole thing seems to be a transition and setup for the next Dr Strange movie.

Will Sylvie come back?  I don’t know if I like this version of Loki very much.  I need deceptive Loki, not kind hearted nice Loki.

He could be deceptive in a good way...

I liked it. A little let down by the ending though

Spoiler

I liked season finales to be all buttoned up, rather than cliffhangers. I don't want to have to wait half a year for the continuation.