The dialogue’s been fun and snappy.  Mobius is a fun foil for Loki (though it’s weird that I never noticed that “divot” in Owen Wilson’s nose before.)

Also, I’m curious as to what

Spoiler

Lady Loki’s

motivations are.

Though given Marvel’s propensity to have 99.99 percent of its villain be just a twisted reflection of the hero, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at who the villain turned out to be.

14 minutes ago, Big s said:

I guess for everyone trying not to spoil the last episode for those that haven’t seen it yet, don’t worry cause Disney just did it with their own poster image.

Maybe? There's some debate online about who that really is. If you haven't seen the second episode yet, pay attention to the dialogue when you do.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

I guess for everyone trying not to spoil the last episode for those that haven’t seen it yet, don’t worry cause Disney just did it with their own poster image.

3 hours ago, technoblue said:

Maybe? There's some debate online about who that really is. If you haven't seen the second episode yet, pay attention to the dialogue when you do.

So...that's not Mephisto? 

:lol:

-b.

Honestly I hope that she's exactly who she appears to be. Besides there's no need to keep doing twisty-turny, who's the big bad in these series - WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier already did that. Plus episode 2 established that there are Loki variants that range in all shapes and sizes, so just let it ride.

Let some things be as obvious as they appear to be and let the real surprises come with other parts of the story. Like the Time Keepers true origins and/or motives, Judge R, the eventual reveal of

Spoiler

Kang

, etc.

-b.

Spoiler

That said, if she turns out to be Mephisto and not Lady Loki or some other equally lame twist I'm gonna lose it :lol::lol::lol:

Fair enough. I wouldn’t mind it if the writers kept things literal, but if not…

Spoiler

I’m curious to see if Lady Loki is actually Enchantress, which would explain why she turns up as a Loki variant but would also allow her to still be someone else. That said, the story hints could be a feint and the creative team could have something else in mind.

8 hours ago, technoblue said:

Fair enough. I wouldn’t mind it if the writers kept things literal, but if not…

Hide contents

I’m curious to see if Lady Loki is actually Enchantress, which would explain why she turns up as a Loki variant but would also allow her to still be someone else. That said, the story hints could be a feint and the creative team could have something else in mind.

*Nods in agreement*

Could be interesting, to be sure the twist(s) are coming, obviously just realllly curious like everyone else what they'll be.

-b.

So, there’s two more eps of Loki?

I have no idea where they’re going with the story now . . . which is a good thing.

BTW, there’s a stinger after the pictured credits.

While I enjoyed WandaVision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and care more about Wanda, Vision, Captain Sam and Bucky more as characters than I do Loki (who isn't a terrible character, I just like the others more) - I'm enjoying Loki SO much more. As long as they don't mess up the ending I can't wait to watch the series again.

And I also like Sylvie as a character, she's as interesting in not more so as Loki is...IMO.

-b.

1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

While I enjoyed WandaVision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, and care more about Wanda, Vision, Captain Sam and Bucky more as characters than I do Loki (who isn't a terrible character, I just like the others more) - I'm enjoying Loki SO much more. As long as they don't mess up the ending I can't wait to watch the series again.

And I also like Sylvie as a character, she's as interesting in not more so as Loki is...IMO.

-b.

Same here, B! We enjoyed this show than the first 2 shows. We're also hoping the same for its ending. That's why we're going to skip again next week's episode and wait for the last one so we can watch it back-to-back. same thing we did for episodes 3 & 4. ;)

55 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here, B! We enjoyed this show than the first 2 shows. We're also hoping the same for its ending. That's why we're going to skip again next week's episode and wait for the last one so we can watch it back-to-back. same thing we did for episodes 3 & 4. ;)

That's actually a pretty sound plan, I wish I had the patience for that sort of thing. I'm ready to time travel through the long holiday weekend and get to Wed already!

-b.

2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

That's actually a pretty sound plan, I wish I had the patience for that sort of thing. I'm ready to time travel through the long holiday weekend and get to Wed already!

-b.

It's easy, B. Remove it from your notification or reminders and binge watch something else. Works for us. Hehehe. ;)  

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's easy, B. Remove it from your notification or reminders and binge watch something else. Works for us. Hehehe. ;)  

It's not the notifications I have to avoid, it's the fact that I look forward to Loki as my mid-work week entertainment fix. 

That said, I'm going to try and follow your fine example and give it a shot, and there are a few shows I'd like to catch up on/start. And I do like the idea of watching episodes 5 and 6 back to back.

-b.

Spoiler

So, there was this part where Loki is going all goggly eye over Sylvie, and I'm just wondering what is his play here. 

The selfless bit seems just a tad out of character.  But then Ravonna had to go and spoil it all.  Pity.

You can see Loki doing a Sif on Sylvie.

Loki is a great show precisely because the main character is so flawed, he is pretty much us.  And we root for him to win in a way, just like we'd root for a Batman to win in a DC universe full of overpower suits, we have a plain man of will, yep, totally broken but relatable.  I'm really curious where the next episode takes us.  Like I said, this is nothing like the first two entries.  I couldn't care if Wandavision and Bucky and Sam come back for a season 2.  But I would want Loki.

15 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

It's not the notifications I have to avoid, it's the fact that I look forward to Loki as my mid-work week entertainment fix. 

That said, I'm going to try and follow your fine example and give it a shot, and there are a few shows I'd like to catch up on/start. And I do like the idea of watching episodes 5 and 6 back to back.

-b.

Cool! I know it can be annoying to wait an extra week to watch the last 2 episodes back-to-back, B. But do let me know how the experience goes for you, ok? :friends: