Seems like a good deal for $6.99 a month.  The three Star Wars shows alone are probably worth it.  As long as they are well done I suppose.  Don't care much for the Marvel stuff, but the Pixar stuff seems good too.  Plus the Lady and the Tramp movie should be OK....I assume it is a "live-action" version...plus who doesn't like dogs?  :good:

I’m more of a cat person, they at least bury their turds. Anyway all kidding aside, I’m definitely interested. The loki show has potential to be great and the star wars stuff sounds entertaining. Hopefully they do a trial so I can check it out worry free. At least the line up is sounding more worthwhile than cbs all access.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, sh9000 said:

I wonder if it will be available internationally from 12th November, or only in the US?

The USD6.99 per month cost is not bad, but doesn't mention how many concurrent devices that lets you view on, or whether that price is for the US only or also the international price?

In comparison for Netflix Hong Kong, I pay USD11.90 monthly which lets me view on up to 4 devices and download.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's interesting, there doesn't seem to be a capstone to this phase like there was to phase 1.  No ensemble movie that I can kind of see.  So weird.  I'm curious about some of this stuff, not others.  Ten Rings... nope, Eternals... nope, WandaVision... nope, Hawkeye... nope, Bucky and Sam... nope.

I am however curious about What If... DAMN YOU Sideshow Bob.  I refuse to give you more money... I refuse... OMG is that a vacuum cleaner snaking its way toward my wallet...   ARRRRRGH.

The only way I'd get this is if they threw open the Disney vault and included everything including the older obscure stuff like the WWII shorts, all the old animated films, and the live action films from the 60s-80s nobody but me remembers like Island on Top of the World or Last Flight of Noah's Ark.

I always thought "smart Hulk" in Endgame was basically a test for doing a She-Hulk movie (as in, CGI an actress into a green, much larger version of herself that still looks like her, rather than finding a bodybuilder-actress).  But that was a few scenes in a movie with a HUGE budget.  Not sure they could afford the same for an on-going show.  

Oh man, now we're moving from the B-team to the C-team.  Seriously, Moonkinght?  She Hulk?  What's next, US Agent?  Hercules?

I am seriously worried that Disney is burning through the Marvel characters too fast.  They need to slow down and really milk these things.

Set up an Iron Man series, the five years in between the Snap and Endgame.  You can stick in marrying Potts (GP gets to milk more money)  Evans need to come back and do more therapy sessions for the in-between period.  Then, there is Rhodes and Rocket.  Or the Nebula and Rocket show.  We can have moody Hawkeye dishing out his brand of justice.  

Toss in Ms Marvel occasionally.  The Asgardians, how Valkyrie had to deal with Thor as he got fatter.

Don't forget the transition from Bruce to smart Hulk transition.  Am I missing anyone?

Seriously, at this rate, Marvel is going to get boring in another five or six years if all we get is B-team and C-teams.

I’ve lost all interest in the MCU. It was really low for a few years and now it’s gone. I personal opinion...it gets far too many “mulligans” for it’s faults that no other movies get from fans just because it’s “MARVLE”. 

I guess I just don’t like being on “bandwagons”....i don’t know. It’s/I’m weird. 

Chris

Edited by Dobber

I think it’s cool that Ms Marvel is getting a series. My biggest problem with all of this is that it don’t have time to keep up with it! I still haven’t watched Stranger Things 3, and am working through the Expanse.  Am I going to have to keep up with all the series to follow the films? And there’s also the Star Wars shows...

I haven’t even seen Far From Home yet...

Edited by Kelsain