Need an assist.

Good morning, afternoon or evening. I am seeking assistance in an area I am not sure who to reach out to. I joined MW over 10 years ago. My original Username was Rune. I have had a long time away doing life and have finally gotten to a point where I can afford (man did I miss a lot of great toys) renewing my collection. The issue I have is, I think that my previous username had an email I am not able to even recall. So, today I created a new user profile to at least start. However being that the original one holds very fond memories with the members here as well as the time it was created I am asking if anyone knows who I ask/seek to get that one back. Or even if it is possible. If not then oh well.

Thank you everyone.

29 minutes ago, Dangard Ace said:

I can give you a hint about your old email.    xxxxxxxx@mX.Xr.com   Hope that jogs your memory.

Obviously the X's replace letters....or do they?  Hmmm....only the REAL Rune would know.

hmmm...four letter extension. Not many that I can think of.  The plot thickens.

That helps. If I am correct in counting the X's in front before the @ symbol, I think I have a solid idea as it is first initial/last name. I am confident I know what the second X after M is. I am also confident that , that former provider no longer exists in my state. Regardless this does help.

The number of Xs in front are me just holding down the X button.  I didn’t count the Xs.  

Last hint I can give.   This is the exact old email address.  

4letters @ 2letters dot 2letters .com   Replace the Xs     

XXnX@mX.Xr.com

All letters are lower case.  Can’t give you more then that  

Good luck.