1/12 INBIT PROJECT PROPOSAL

Hello everyone,

In light of Sentinel's 1/12 Mospeada releases, I wanted to see if there would be demand for a 1/12 HELPER CRAB (Protect Inbit doppleganger) model. I figured this would be a logical follow-up to the Motocycle Freak accessories set, and provide enthusiasts the ability to have an enemy mecha in scale with their bikes. Here's what I'm thinking:

-resin-cast free-pose figure, possibly designed to work with aftermarket ball-joints

-Clear sensor eye unit

-Separate beam weapon and shield which can be mounted on the forearms or the back

-Roughly 18cm tall 

-Will include fuel soda pack

-Priced at about 300 CAD (From February 19th onward)

Go! :ph34r:

helper crab preorder.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.38.51 AM.png

Edited by captain america

5 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

If you get enough people interested what would be the time frame? I would definitely be in for this but wouldn't be able to swing it financially until March.

Based on how fast the interested parties are chiming-in, I can probably start taking downpayments by the end of next week. Life comes atcha fast! :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Tober said:

$300 is a lot, but I guess I'm in.

I would remind everyone that's $300 Canadian dollars, which is only $226 USD... or, in my case, ¥24,724.  

For any limited-edition garage kit of this size, that's a fair price...

For a Moscato Hobby kit, with all the accuracy and detail our erstwhile Captain is known for, it's a bargain!  :good:

20 minutes ago, tekering said:

I would remind everyone that's $300 Canadian dollars, which is only $226 USD... or, in my case, ¥24,724.  

Which is also about $300 Australian + the shipping...

I know the quality is there, but it's still going to hurt. :unsure:

18 hours ago, captain america said:

Based on how fast the interested parties are chiming-in, I can probably start taking downpayments by the end of next week. Life comes atcha fast! :ph34r:

Dang it, that will be too soon for me. I guess I will have to live vicariously through others. :cray: