Arcadia 1/60 VE-1 Elintseeker Premium Finish

Shizuka the Cat

Amazon.jp still has the release day as 4/30 for those that had made a pre-order already.

Not a problem with myself at all as I'm sorting through my various hobby collection and deciding what to keep and sell/trade.

Despite that the Arcadia SV-51 is getting more attention for now, I'm actually looking forward in getting the PF VE-1 in roughly two weeks. 

Will be looking for the comparison pics with the Yammie V.2 VE-1, HMR VE-1 and the Arcadia PF VE-1 together. ;) 

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Just got an email from AmazonJP, saying that there will be a delay in receiving the VE-1 PF.

Pushed back to 5/30

Thanks.  My optimistic side thinks that 5/30 is an estimate from the third party seller on Amazon JP, based on the twitter feed from Arcadia.  Amazon Japan GK said they needed more time to get an updated release date estimate, so fingers crossed that we won't have to wait a whole month from now to get it.

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Thanks.  My optimistic side thinks that 5/30 is an estimate from the third party seller on Amazon JP, based on the twitter feed from Arcadia.  Amazon Japan GK said they needed more time to get an updated release date estimate, so fingers crossed that we won't have to wait a whole month from now to get it.

I ordered mine from Amazon Japan as seller, just got the email from them.

現在、ご注文商品のお届け予定日が確定していないため、調整を続けております。お届け予定日が確定しだい、Eメールでお知らせいたします。万が一、入荷の見込みがないことが判明した場合は、大変申し訳ございませんが、やむを得ずご注文をキャンセルさせていただくこともございます。

We are currently making adjustments as the estimated delivery date of the order items has not been determined. We will notify you by email as the scheduled delivery date is finalized. If, by any chance, it is determined that there is no prospect of arrival, we are very sorry, but we may be forced to cancel your order.

I haven't got the email from Amazon.jp yet, however my order page says this:

"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date".

Edit: Didn't look at my email until now.. :fool:

"Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment."

No rush.. My copy of Mezco One:12 Blade from my LCS is also delayed as well (May 29), one month breather for my wallet.

Time to thin out my other hobby collection as well.

Edited by borgified

3 minutes ago, treatment said:

Just got this msg from amj:

"超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか 1/60 完全変形 VE-1 エリントシーカー Premium Finish"
    お届け予定日: 2019-06-03 - 2019-06-06

Interesting. I also got an email from AmazonJP just a few minutes ago. In it, they said my estimated delivery date range is a bit earlier than yours @treatment, between May 28 and May 31.  I wonder if maybe I pre-ordered earlier than you did?

10 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Interesting. I also got an email from AmazonJP just a few minutes ago. In it, they said my estimated delivery date range is a bit earlier than yours @treatment, between May 28 and May 31.  I wonder if maybe I pre-ordered earlier than you did?

Mine shows the same.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, borgified said:

Countdown for those who pre-ordered Arcadia's PF VE-1, who is going to get their copy first and post pics? :p

@tekering - I take it that you did pre-order the PF VE-1?  

I think everyone who ordered from amazon.jp will win. That dhl shipping is fast as it is cheap woot :)

Anyone else here in the US have an issue with Amazon.jp not shipping to a US address? I had the VE-1 PO'd through them, but when I attempted to make payment, it said it couldn't deliver to my address. So I canxed it and PO'd thru Amiami instead.

I'm pretty sure I've ordered something from Amazon.jp before without issue, so that seemed a bit odd to me.

Anyway, I'm glad Arcadia's trickling out their releases, as this thing is so overpriced. I've been wanting an Elintseeker for a long time in 1/60 scale to go with the rest, so I bit the bullet.

1 hour ago, M'Kyuun said:

Anyone else here in the US have an issue with Amazon.jp not shipping to a US address? I had the VE-1 PO'd through them, but when I attempted to make payment, it said it couldn't deliver to my address. So I canxed it and PO'd thru Amiami instead.

I'm pretty sure I've ordered something from Amazon.jp before without issue, so that seemed a bit odd to me.

Anyway, I'm glad Arcadia's trickling out their releases, as this thing is so overpriced. I've been wanting an Elintseeker for a long time in 1/60 scale to go with the rest, so I bit the bullet.

You can only change your shipping address or change payment method  when they still have items available at amazon.jp for shipping to the USA .   It will be charged and shipped to what’s on file after. 

Since they only limit a certain amount for international shipping , once that is reach you will see that this item no longer ship to your location on the item page .  When that happens you will not be able to change anything yourself anymore, that include shipping address and payments.

You can make all the change you want when they still have the item available for USA shipping

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got an email from amazon.jp. Delivery date moved up to 05/27-5/30 :)

Got the same email as well.. Sooner the better, as I have a interesting haul for the end of this month. ;)

So, my order with Amazon did not cancel, and I got the first update since I ordered it today, the same that everyone else is getting, which should make me happy. Alas, due to my misunderstanding and lack of patience, now I have another one ordered with AmiAmi, who do not respond to cancellations well. I really wish that notification had come yesterday. So, it looks like I'm going to have two of these things, and a big divot in my bank account. :vava:   We need a self-ass-kicking emoji. I've earned it.

I am oft rue that I did not avail myself of the opportunity to learn Japanese when I was stationed in Okinawa some 20+ years ago; it proves painful when watching anime in the original language, and when trying to make purchases like this when the language becomes a barrier.  I guess there's still time to learn; as for my own dumbassery, I fear there's no cure.

28 minutes ago, Pulltoeject said:

Don't be so hard on Yourself.

You can always sell it to someone here on the forums at msrp+shipping or go psychoscalper and sell it on ebay, etc.......

Agreed.  This is a one-time reissue of the highly sought-after VE-1 from Arcadia (well, unless they decide to milk the mold even more some years down the road).  If you want to sell your extra copy here, I'm sure many will welcome the opportunity to get it from you.

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Agreed.  This is a one-time reissue of the highly sought-after VE-1 from Arcadia (well, unless they decide to milk the mold even more some years down the road).  If you want to sell your extra copy here, I'm sure many will welcome the opportunity to get it from you.

Slight correction.  This is the first re-issue from Arcadia.  Yamato had two runs of it prior.  This one has more Tampo though.

I have the original Yamato run with rainbow canopy. After I get the PF version, I'm going to swap the forward sections so I can have a PF version with rainbow canopy.

Not sure I need two so I might sell off the other non-PF non-rainbow canopy version that will be left over.

14 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I have the original Yamato run with rainbow canopy. After I get the PF version, I'm going to swap the forward sections so I can have a PF version with rainbow canopy.

Not sure I need two so I might sell off the other non-PF non-rainbow canopy version that will be left over.

I don't want to jinx it, but just pray that Arcadia is still using that same gray tint on the plastic. :angel: