Arcadia 1/60 VE-1 Elintseeker Premium Finish

Shizuka the Cat

I'm still scratching my head how this was announced out of nowhere absolutely 100% totally unexpected, not sure if Arcadia want's to steal some of the momentum Bandai has with the recent Macross figures.

Now how about a surprising announcement of the YF 21 PF  in the next  following months Arcadia? ;)   

34 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Ah glad to see it's a general release and not a web exclusive. 

Got one from Amazon. Love the fast, cheap shipping. And don't forget that Amazon will price match. 

Not quite sure, but I believe this is the first ever PF offered by amz-jp direct?

Don't recall ever seeing any of the previous PFs from other than the usual marketplace/3rd-party scalpers  sellers over at amz-jp.

2 hours ago, Sildani said:

A worse box. 

Oh. So. True. ^_^ 

14 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

This is great news! B))

Now not to jump the gun but does that mean that a VT-1 might be coming as well....? 

I have a feeling that would be the case since Arcadia's reissuing the expensive VF-1 Valks in secondary market. ;)

giphy.gif

Edited by no3Ljm

2 minutes ago, RIBFIR said:

Fantastic news! I was so close to picking up the yamato version off ebay just a few days ago.

You're not getting the $1100+ one, right? For that price, you can get 5 Premium Finish version. ;) 

Yaaaay! Finally! I'm so glad I held out from buying the HMR Elintseeker! Locked and loaded at NY!

Great time to be an Elint fan, what with Chuck's VF-31E's pre-order coming around the corner!

Now release the 1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich too Arcadia!

I'm assuming that along with the premium finish, this Elintseeker will come with all of the latest improvements? I.e. the better engineered shoulders, et al?

Wouldn't mind getting a cheaper non-premium version either, but if this is all they got, I'm still getting it. I waited way too long for this to be re-released.

Edited by brouken

The shoulders never needed to be engineered, Yamato blamed the fragile shoulders on certain releases on a manufacturing flaw (everybody blames the factory right?). By the time the first VE-1 came out this had been resolved so you shouldn't have anything to worry about there. 

That's good to hear Jenius! I remember reading somewhere that the Yamato releases of the VE-1 and the VT-1 had the shoulder problems.

Also, looking at the product pics, it seems Arcadia is not including the side covers for this release. Maybe its in the product description. I have yet to read through Arcadia's product page details.