Convertors Transforming Toy Line (Select)

fifbeat

On 11/3/2021 at 3:42 AM, pengbuzz said:

It is: there is a great site for all of the Convertors:

http://www.the-liberator.net/site-files/robot-toys/convertors-select-index.htm

As for the flexibots, here's link to pics of all of them (including the eagle):

http://www.the-liberator.net/site-files/robot-toys/convertors-select-flexibots.htm

Thank you! 

On 11/3/2021 at 12:57 AM, renegadeleader1 said:

Is that made out of rubber? I think I had one as a kid alongside a F-15 Eagle one.

Not sure. But my first guess is yes! 

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

After all these years, some new finds in the saga of Select Convertors.  I just came across these two variants of their Zardak(Orgroid) and Sunyak (Nikick ) that I have never seen before.  Notice how it says 3rd Generation on the card.  I’ve never seen that mentioned in any Convertors article.  And they really modified the mold on these.  I wonder if any other 3rd Gens exist.  Anyone on here ever seen these variants?

IMG_5927.png

IMG_5926.png

IMG_5925.png

IMG_5924.png

IMG_5922.png

• 1 month later...

After all these years, some new finds in the saga of Select Convertors.  I just came across these two variants of their Zardak(Orgroid) and Sunyak (Nikick ) that I have never seen before.  Notice how it says 3rd Generation on the card.  I’ve never seen that mentioned in any Convertors article.  And they really modified the mold on these.  I wonder if any other 3rd Gens exist.  Anyone on here ever seen these variants?

Holy crap! Never have seen these before. Great find - where exactly did you find them? I noticed they're not distributed from NY's SELECT, but from Star/Wintoys? So in other words, they're KO's of Convertors lol (as jvmacross says)

Great stuff, man. You just put a dent in the CONVERTORS history! lol Curious, how much did you fetch them for? (and where?). 

Edited by fifbeat