sh9000

On 12/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, Thom said:

Into the Spiderverse is still the best Spiderman movie! The only drawback, IMO, is that it is not live action.

Agreed.

In my head-canon it's Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man in the movie.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Agreed.

In my head-canon it's Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man in the movie.

There was something special about those first couple Toby films. I think the Garfield ones should have been later in his age to match how old the actor looked, but the action scenes were done well even if the stories felt like something was missing. The newer ones kinda feel more like he’s a side character rather than the main and the last movie alone with the animated one we’re both ok for being one of my least favorite story plots. I’m just not too excited by multiverse storylines.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

https://variety.com/2023/artisans/news/spider-verse-short-film-spider-within-sony-animation-1235567757/

Sony Pictures Animation and Sony Pictures Imageworks will release a brand new original short film titled “The Spider Within.”  

Set in the world of the upcoming release “Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse,” the animated short will debut exclusively at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival this June.  

In the short, Miles Morales struggles to balance his responsibilities as a teenager, friend and student while acting as Brooklyn’s friendly neighborhood superhero. After a particularly challenging day living with these pressures, Miles experiences a panic attack that forces him to confront the manifestations of his anxiety and learn that reaching out for help can be just as brave an act as protecting his city from evil.

Man, i am so hyped for this Movie.  Hoping i can get my hands on some nice articulated figures of Mile / Gwen / Peter from the 2nd movie, but i am late to the party and no PO open at HLJ / Amiami /AE, and not wanting to buy from US etailers that are much more expensive for me.

Edited by Arthurius

• 1 month later...