Yamato 1/48 Valkyries

Felix

Damn... the FP of Max nad Millia are coloured.

I am hoping to buy a non-FP version of Max or Millia

and put my Hikura 1J FP on one of them.

Ofcourse they are, it's what you see in the series as well

dunno if anyone has pics of the 1/60 M&M with the Hikaru 1-J Fp's mounted?

But i doubt it will look as good as with the matching Fp's

The question I am sure everybody wants to know, will there be enough to go around? Will Yamato limit the production like Bandai did with the M&M's? I bought the Bandai M&M's and just sold them this weekend, I would much rather have these fabulous toys.

Just curious? I hope I will be able to get a pair.

Thank you Yamato, FANTASTIC! I am so excited. The ultimate Max!

Erik L. :(

The question I am sure everybody wants to know, will there be enough to go around? Will Yamato limit the production like Bandai did with the M&M's? I bought the Bandai M&M's and just sold them this weekend, I would much rather have these fabulous toys.

Just curious? I hope I will be able to get a pair.

Thank you Yamato, FANTASTIC! I am so excited. The ultimate Max!

Erik L. :(

Except for the Low-Vis, So far noone ended up without the valk of their choice unless they jumped in VERY late

Why would Yamato limit the production?

if it were the standard VF-1J I could understand, since they were releasing a

FP one and Non-FP one, but numbers combined would probably be a complete production run

No need to get Bandai-paranoia over these 2

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

*something sure went wrong there Erik :D

I saw these in person a couple of weeks ago and I think they look great. The light color of Max doesn't bother me at all.

And nope, this is not the pics coming sometime between Jan 22-25. That is a completely different product.

Graham

A 4 day window to wait on?!? :huh::huh::( .

Evil.

WOW!!!

This is the first topic of mine that has lasted past a couple of posts.......................

Cool..............

I also agree that the blue is a little light. But Yamato seems to change a lot form Proto to Production

About boxes, Couldn't yamato find a better use for all that empty space in their boxes?

I know how about leaving some of it out and giving us smaller boxes. I am rapidly runnung out of room in my closet, and this ain't gonna help.

Edited by Felix

yes they could use several layers to put all the weapons, rockets, etc...

They could even put all those parts together in a compartment. But then, the "display" wouldn't be as good.

They use one layer so "kids" can see all they get for the money.

Imagine they release two kinds of boxes. "high" and "low" density boxes. Which would you buy? ;)

Some how I had a feeling that 1/48 M&M would be in the pipeline but they are too expensive <_< , I was wishing for YF-19FB. At least HLJ got 1/60 VF-1D and VF-1A CF back in stock to me they are more worthy :)

Blasphemy!

I have yet to snag a 1/48, but Milia is enough to make me buy anything. :)

Of course, whatever scale the oft-rumored (4 days maybe?) new YF-19 is, will affect how many 1/48 VF-1's I buy. I really like having things in scale. If the YF-19 is 1/60, then I won't replace all my 1/60 VF-1's. If it's 1/48, then I'll at least snag a 1/48 Roy as well, maybe Max.

Wow...well..I guess no big suprise....but the cost point is going to be rough...if they do what they did in the 1/60 line the only thing really left is the CF....unless they resculpt and do the double cockpit..then that opens up the D, Elint, and Ostrich...wonder if they will go that far....Im happy...but not ecstatic...to expensive, and too quick...Im more interested in the QRau and the 1/60 GBP right now...

Wow...well..I guess no big suprise....but the cost point is going to be rough...if they do what they did in the 1/60 line the only thing really left is the CF....unless they resculpt and do the double cockpit..then that opens up the D, Elint, and Ostrich...wonder if they will go that far....Im happy...but not ecstatic...to expensive, and too quick...Im more interested in the QRau and the 1/60 GBP right now...

They'd have to do two new resculpts to do the VF-1D and the Ostrich/Elint - the cockpit on the 1D is elongated, and in the Ostrich/Elint it's more bubble shaped...

Chances of 1/48 two seaters are very slim.

Graham

Graham

Slim until I get done with the AG project...

Graham

:(:(:(

Damn! (Although my wallet just breathed a huge sigh of relief.)

Edited by Draykov

so now we have these items from yamato in the next couple of months......

1. q-rau

2. 1/60 gbp

3. 1/60 gbp+1J

4. 1/48 fp max

5. 1/48 fp millia

i can't breadth......... :ph34r:

looks like its time to sell plasma!!

again... <_<:lol:

Dude, sell something else. You're gonna need all that blood if you're marrying Jessica...

know what I mean? ;)

... unless they resculpt and do the double cockpit..then that opens up the D, Elint, and Ostrich...wonder if they will go that far....

Graham

Slim until I get done with the AG project...

It looks like Yamato intends the 1/48s for Trophy cases and not for those "complete" collectors. This has me thinking about selling my 1/48s so I can have the full 1/60 line but after comparing both in detail, I can't accept less than 1/48 detail.

So what is this AG project? Garage kits for the 1/48s? Please let us 1/48 guys know and offer a glimmer of hope!

It looks like Yamato intends the 1/48s for Trophy cases and not for those "complete" collectors. This has me thinking about selling my 1/48s so I can have the full 1/60 line but after comparing both in detail, I can't accept less than 1/48 detail.

So what is this AG project? Garage kits for the 1/48s? Please let us 1/48 guys know and offer a glimmer of hope!

The AG is the Armored Gerwalk project - you can see the original thread for it HERE

Progress has been slow, because I needed to restart the shoulder armor, cause I wasn't happy with it. I'm probably 75% done with the shoulder now, and then it's on to the fore arm armor. I hope to get this done in time for the Con, and then after that's done, my next project will be the Ostrich and Elint in 1/48 scale (since they use the same bubble canopy, it'll be just different armor ontop of the modified 1/48) - unless yamato beats me to it!

I hate to do this to you, Kev,  but I'm gonna have to have Blaine do the old voodoo on you...

Blaine, just sign for the chickens when they get there...

:ph34r:

j/k  :p

I'm still chuckling over my other big voodoo non-success in predicting that the "big mystery secret" would be either a 1/48 Canon Fodder 1A or M&M 1J's. Well, it wasn't the big mystery secret... but my voodoo is still strong!

Y'all had best learn not to mess with me and my chickens. Jobu don't take no prisoners.

As for sabotaging Kev's next order w/ my voodoo chicken sacrifice... I think he might come after me and leave me worse off than the chicken... so I'll hold off for now!

Still... if Kev wanted to take "damaged box" preorders on the M&M's... he could sign me up today! I swear, this time, no voodoo!

Edited by Blaine23