• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At 40cm, is this bigger than Medicom RAH's figure?

I really want one, even just one ultimate looking Evangelion figure, but I really don't know where to put it. :unsure:

Good thing it can be positioned like this for tight space. Hahaha! :lol:

47E303C3-0BCF-4B49-A3A9-3FA9FA05BB44.jpeg

Last Evangelion figure I have is Revoltech's. Decisions, decisions. Help guys, enable me. Convince me. :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

At 40cm, is this bigger than Medicom RAH's figure?

About the same. I PO'd it to see if it was nicer than the RAH figure. My Unit 01 RAH is pretty good. But my Unit 2 is junk. The RAH stuff is not very consistent. If the Bandai figure is better I'll keep it and hope they release a Unit 02 so I can sell my RAH stuff.

4 minutes ago, sqidd said:

About the same. I PO'd it to see if it was nicer than the RAH figure. My Unit 01 RAH is pretty good. But my Unit 2 is junk. The RAH stuff is not very consistent. If the Bandai figure is better I'll keep it and hope they release a Unit 02 so I can sell my RAH stuff.

Thanks Sqidd! I think Bandai will eventually release Unit 02 since they already displayed it from their last events or so. (Fingers crossed.)

85261260-08AA-46EA-8C9D-B556C5ED87C9.jpe

Though I realize I did say 'ultimate' earlier in the hopes that it's going to have most of it, but then I noticed that Dynaction will not have the Entry Plug feature like RAH's. Would be nice if it have it though. :(

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks Sqidd! I think Bandai will eventually release Unit 02 since they already displayed it from their last events or so. (Fingers crossed.)

85261260-08AA-46EA-8C9D-B556C5ED87C9.jpe

Though I realize I did say 'ultimate' earlier in the hopes that it's going to have most of it, but then I noticed that Dynaction will not have the Entry Plug feature like RAH's. Would be nice if it have it though. :(

I'd gladly trade an entry plug for a figure that can hold a pose.:lol:

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

True. But then my really concern with this big figure is the space. And I just remember the MB Justice as well so I might just save that $190 for now until they announce it. :rolleyes:

But hey, I might change my mind later on. You never know. ;)

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

True. But then my really concern with this big figure is the space. And I just remember the MB Justice as well so I might just save that $190 for now until they announce it. :rolleyes:

But hey, I might change my mind later on. You never know. ;)

They get pretty compact if you do some of the classic EVA type poses. These are the RAH's. The Unit 02 is 11" posed like this (the only pose it will hold).

EVA023.thumb.jpg.511c09feb3a775ba1c27b6f498d49c98.jpg

2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

They get pretty compact if you do some of the classic EVA type poses. These are the RAH's. The Unit 02 is 11" posed like this (the only pose it will hold).

EVA023.thumb.jpg.511c09feb3a775ba1c27b6f498d49c98.jpg

Thanks for sharing Sqidd. I know it's going to get released on the 12th. If it's not going to get sold out by then or prices is not going up, you know like DX releases, I'll think about it. Not a super priority though but man, the price for this versus the size is already impressive for me compared to what's out there. Will consider. ;) 

Thank you again for your input. :good:

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for sharing Sqidd. I know it's going to get released on the 12th. If it's not going to get sold out by then or prices is not going up, you know like DX releases, I'll think about it. Not a super priority though but man, the price for this versus the size is already impressive for me compared to what's out there. Will consider. ;) 

Thank you again for your input. :good:

Any time!:hi:

55 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

Does anyone know if anime-export does a "pile of loot" thing?

Not sure how many days you can keep your order but this is what they say in their FAQ page:

Not all items are in stock, will you ship automatically?
A.NO we will not ship to you until you request it. Our fantastic new ORDER page allow you to decide when and what we will ship to you Isn't that great?

It's best to check and read their FAQ first and contact them if you have more questions thru their Contact page: http://www.anime-export.com/page/contactus

And based on my experience with them during Covid, my DX Strike Pack is with them since April and I was able to ship it last November.

Hope that helps.

19 hours ago, sqidd said:

My RAH Eva-01 was the recent re-issue and it held poses with no problem.

How long have you had them posed like that? Any issues with the rubber suit? Im afraid of leaving mine in anything other than a standing pose :lol:

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

My RAH Eva-01 was the recent re-issue and it held poses with no problem.

How long have you had them posed like that? Any issues with the rubber suit? Im afraid of leaving mine in anything other than a standing pose :lol:

My 01 is the latest issue too. Poses great. The Unit 08 on the other hand:bad:

I'd say they have been like that for 9mo? No idea if they have any rubber issues. I can't even use harsh language around that Unit 02. I won't be re-posing anytime soon!