On 4/2/2020 at 7:17 PM, DYRL VF-1S said:

Looks like we have an new EVA Metal Build coming. Sounds like 00. April 6.

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/445446?fbclid=IwAR0h1PmCoZm_WATkggQCYr7kqN-JOa-nEOP0qQUnpxECFrL-p5J3oKAERy4

So question is: Will there be PO madness where I have to stay up to secure or will I wake up the next morning with viable options? Obviously, Bluefin and stateside shops will carry for example.

Anyone got deets on this yet?

33 minutes ago, whitestar said:

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/446199

Eva-01 recolor with Spear of Longinus. I guess it’s great for those that missed the first one .....

Yeah what a bummer.  I might get it but likely not considering I have the first one.  Looks like this is the "movie" version.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000144534/

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

What is this thing!? I don't know much about the Bandai Spirits line. But I don't remember it being 15" tall???? This thing is a MONSTER! It's like a monster Metal Build.

Am I assuming correctly it's a fully assembled toy? Oh boy, must resist!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/123404?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

35f23536-bc62-45f5-a6a2-feb75766441b.jpg

f749af0f-2f14-4589-8c76-53fcdb58f209.jpg

3ece8049-b257-42d8-8daa-69d6b08ecf53.jpg

33dc0607-01c9-4c04-bb09-76f86e2c7239.jpg

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

What is this thing!? I don't know much about the Bandai Spirits line. But I don't remember it being 15" tall???? This thing is a MONSTER! It's like a monster Metal Build.

Am I assuming correctly it's a fully assembled toy? Oh boy, must resist!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/123404?utm_source=Marketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing&utm_content=

35f23536-bc62-45f5-a6a2-feb75766441b.jpg

f749af0f-2f14-4589-8c76-53fcdb58f209.jpg

3ece8049-b257-42d8-8daa-69d6b08ecf53.jpg

33dc0607-01c9-4c04-bb09-76f86e2c7239.jpg

It's what I posted above.  It's the next Metal Build.  But that Big Bad price is way inflated if you follow my links.

It isn't officially released until early Fri morning our time (12:00 AM PT / 3:00 AM ET).  But a few shops have begun posting it in advance like Big Bad, Nin-Nin, etc.

But this is how much Bandai is selling for:  Price: 28,600 yen (tax included).  So, BigBadToys is a ridiculous cost as is NY and Nin Nin right now.  I'll be waiting to see what drops tomorrow night / Fri morning both with Japanese sellers and Stateside.

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

6 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

It's what I posted above.  It's the next Metal Build.  But that Big Bad price is way inflated if you follow my links.

They really goofed the description up. It says it's 15" tall. That would be worth $450!

49 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Well they are sold out on the site which tells me that some unsuspecting folks paid too much and are going to be surprised when it arrives.

Yeah, if I didn't have you guys I may have made that mistake. I saw 15" and was in!

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I wonder if they priced it so high because of shipping being jacked up internationally now?

I think that they think there is a certain part of the buying population that will pay that amount. So that's what they charge. Clearly they're right. They're sold out.;)

54 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I think that they think there is a certain part of the buying population that will pay that amount. So that's what they charge. Clearly they're right. They're sold out.;)

Yup! True true.  Which is all the more satisfying when I land it for far less.  8)  Now....to simply land it...

16 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Saw that on Twitter as well!  Will be much better than the crazy number BBTS has.

I wonder what those people that ordered from BBTS will do once Bluefin comes out with their price. I'm putting it around $260-280.

Edited by crackpot

6 minutes ago, crackpot said:

I wonder what those people that ordered from BBTS will do once Bluefin comes out with their price. I'm putting it around $260-280.

Right?! Totally agree.  Though BBTS's pre-orders are usually either at no charge or with a non-refundable deposit.

This isnt the first time bbts has put up an item at a high price only for bluefinbrand to make a listing just a few days later more towards the actual pbandai msrp. The MS Nu Funnel Set, the gffmc Wing Snow White, and a few others iirc. 

Kind of saw a pattern reoccurring here after the 2nd time.*

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

yo, where the heck did this come from: 40cm diecast eva-01?

That's cool; where's my Nigoki? :o

The seizure that clip induced kept me from deciphering the details.:p

-How tall? 400mm (15.74")

-How much? 19,800 yen?

-When does it PO? 12/2020?

That seems really inexpensive. Is it a model that needs to be assembled?

Edited by sqidd

5 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

400mm

19,000yen

already closed. :rolleyes:

I was updating when you posted. Thanks!

That seems really inexpensive. Is it a model that needs to be assembled?

If I were to do a search for this what key words can I use? Bandai Evangelion gets me about a million results.

Edited by sqidd