OPERATION VALKYRIE Sale. Arcadia VF-0A (SOLD!!!)

505thAirborne

Hi all, while I'm far from being out of the game in collecting Macross toys,  between everything either sitting in storage or really no where to display anything I'm letting some Valks go. Some I just have really no interest in anymore and some are spares. Items are come from am adult collector, Non smoker & Pet free home. 

My user name on Ebay is: dropzone_helmet_restorations if you need to see if I have good feedback in shipping, which I've done for over 15 years. 

I accept Paypal. If using Paypal please add 4% unless you're using Friends/family for the purchase. 

Please ask questions about the items before rushing to make a purchase, all items have been opened and inspected or at the very worst transformed once for some pictures to be taken and then returned to the box. Ask about shipping. MAKE NO ASSUMPTIONS OF ANYTHING. No Holds please, if you want it let's get it sold and shipped out for you! 

-Yamato 1/60 VF-11B w/Fast Packs.  (Sold)

-Arcadia VF-0A 1/60. ***SOLD****

Thank you again for looking! 

IMG_1440.JPG

Edited by 505thAirborne

49 minutes ago, Sildani said:

I really want that 11B, but you chose a terrible time to post it up... sigh. 

Can we do a payment plan? ;)

Hi Sildani. I have another member who's interested in the VF-11B. If they pass maybe we can work something out. B))

• 2 weeks later...