8 hours ago, Roy Focker said:

This show is crushing it.  Wish I could say the same about Boba.

Agreed, Cena is killing it in this roll. He's still not the greatest actor, but this is clearly a roll made for him. I've seen one or two of his garbage "Marine" movies, the serious action stuff just doesn't work, he doesn't pull it off, but this? He's fantastic in this roll, me and my buddy are already planning to go as Peacemaker and Vigilante for Halloween this year, like many others I'm sure. 

• sh9000 changed the title to The Suicide Squad (Suicide Squad 2) and All Spinoff Series

This week's episode was solid.  Season is headed towards its conclusion. A few characters I'm pretty sure "died."  Still a much better show than The Book of Boba Fett if you remove the Mandolorian episodes.  You can honestly believe that this character's change from Psycho killer to someone who is learning to respect human life is real.  Can't say the same for Boba Fett. 

This might have to do with platform self-censorship.  For murderous characters like them to change they need to see the suffering that action like theirs have caused.  Disney's Star Wars is too family friendly to show such suffering on screen.

Agreed, that finale was awesome, honestly though, the whole season was pretty fantastic. I was weary about this whole show from the beginning, Peacemaker was fun enough in The Suicide Squad, but holding up a whole series? It worked. Cena nailed it. He's still not a great actor IMO, but he killed it in this roll, the whole season was a ton of fun, I'm glad HBO already greenlit season 2. 

• 3 weeks later...

I really like The Suicide Squad, but I had a tough time getting into this show. It felt like they barely had a budget most of the time and had a lot of episodes that really dragged. It kinda feels like a generic Deadpool or something. I did finally finish it and I just wasn’t super into it. Some of the jokes were funny and at least they finally confirmed what everyone already knew about Aquaman. Overall, it’s not bad just not all that good. More like filler until The Boys come back.

4 hours ago, Big s said:

I really like The Suicide Squad, but I had a tough time getting into this show. It felt like they barely had a budget most of the time and had a lot of episodes that really dragged. It kinda feels like a generic Deadpool or something. I did finally finish it and I just wasn’t super into it. Some of the jokes were funny and at least they finally confirmed what everyone already knew about Aquaman. Overall, it’s not bad just not all that good. More like filler until The Boys come back.

You'e clearly not a person who appreciates the art of dancing.

:D

• 1 month later...
  • azrael changed the title to The Suicide Squad (Suicide Squad 2)