Motion has been accepted by the forum and formally adopted. . .

Let it be known that we, the members of the Macross World Forums, do hereby solemnly resolve that Dave Filoni should be made head story reviewer with final say on all Star Wars related story content.  This final say shall take preference even above any of Kathleen Kennedy’s comments, suggestions, or objections.

We shall forward this motion to Disney and Lucasfilms, and they shall initiate this promotion of Filoni post haste and immediately upon receipt.

Adopted motion is dated in the year of our Lord 2020 May 15th at 9:35pm Greenwich Meridian Time.

We have spoken,

For This is the Way.

SO SAY WE ALL!

(In the tradition of our MWF forefathers, we shall now all take a swig or “pour one out for the homies” of the sacred Yoshinol to commemorate the ratification of this motion.)

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Dumb musing (which could be completely wrong):  but do any of the actors rumored for Season 2 share a resemblance to a certain blue-faced grand admiral? :ph34r::ph34r:

Considering how well they hid Baby Yoda, I’m wondering if the entertainment media got the actors right, but maybe not the characters they’re playing.

Like I said, just dumb speculation on my part.

Season 2’s main arc should still be Mando vs. Moff Gideon.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I finished up all the Gallery episodes.

Kinda fun seeing Favreau and Filoni absolutely nerding out.

Definitely enjoyed the camaraderie and discussions between all the directors.

And I’m amazed at how they’re using “The Volume” to film stuff now.  It’s a nice peek into how they’re utilizing the technology and techniques to improve the filmmaking.  Pretty sure it helps the actors too, seeing that they don’t have to act off of a green-screen.

Lastly, Favreau and Filoni just “get it” about Star Wars.  Even with the music, they know how to respect what came before, without becoming a rehash.  But they find a way to be their own thing which enriches and expands the Star Wars universe.

Really good “behind the scenes” /“making of” series!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Will be good to finally launch D+ on my TV again....without The Mandalorian it has been worthless

I’ve gotten some mileage out of the +, other than Mando and the related making of series.

Got to see Clone Wars properly ended.

Got to expose kiddos to Rebels.

Family got to enjoy Frozen II and Hamilton (without having to drop ridiculous coin for theater tickets).

And got to properly scar the kids with Old Yeller (That should delay their asking for a pet dog for about . . . a week :pardon:).

Some folks are saying that the Jedi looking lady is actually professional wrestler Sasha Banks.

As for the character she’s playing?  I’m speculating maybe she’s a Sith Inquisitor.  Just looks like one, and could be a good fake out, making us think she’s a Jedi.

Most people suspected Sasha would be playing Sabine Wren, but I ain’t getting any Sabine vibes from those images.

We’ll see how it all pans out.

2 hours ago, Mog said:

I’ve gotten some mileage out of the +, other than Mando and the related making of series.

Got to see Clone Wars properly ended.

The Clone Wars final season...kinda forgot about it....been wanting to watch Hamilton but come up with something better to do each time I try...lol

Hopefully we will get some more new content soon