2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

So was that mysterious character on Tatooine actually Gideon? Annoying that wasn't explained.

I was wondering about that too. Probably so....but definitely left open to be made into another. Possibly Fett?? Since Gideon is an unknown character, to make him the mysterious spurred feet makes little sense  since if he was fully shown the audience wouldn’t care. 

Chris

This episode was great on so many levels.

Spoiler

I really want those two scout troopers to come back.

The bit with them not being able to shoot the can on the ground was to rank up there with the greatest fan service there has ever been.

I'm gonna assume that it was a Taika Waititi addition.

Also nice to see the Dark Saber from Rebels make a live action debut.

Edited by Mazinger

6 hours ago, Mazinger said:

This episode was great on so many levels.

Hide contents

I really want those two scout troopers to come back.

The bit with them not being able to shoot the can on the ground was to rank up there with the greatest fan service there has ever been.

I'm gonna assume that it was a Taika Waititi addition.

Also nice to see the Dark Saber from Rebels make a live action debut.

Spoiler

I want a series dedicated to just those two scout troopers bantering while waiting for further orders.

also dark saber hype.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Finally finished it. Love it! Better than the latest trilogy. :good:

:ph34r:

Imagine going back in time and telling yourself back in 1977 that you would have to wait until 2019 for both a Star Wars TV show and the conclusion of the Star Wars story you just went to go see...and that the TV show would be way better than the 7th, 8th and 9th movies of the Star Wars franchise combined! :drinks:

On 12/30/2019 at 11:08 AM, jvmacross said:

Imagine going back in time and telling yourself back in 1977 that you would have to wait until 2019 for both a Star Wars TV show and the conclusion of the Star Wars story you just went to go see...and that the TV show would be way better than the 7th, 8th and 9th movies of the Star Wars franchise combined! :drinks:

That would be so hard. :cray: 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:05 PM, Big s said:

To be honest I like the series better than any prequel, sequel or side story that’s come out. It really is a well done show. Can’t wait for more.

Not sure with that. I think Rogue One is still better than the Mandalorian. ;) 

Could be. I hope we get the reveal or rise of the Mandalore in this series. That dark saber is key..

1 hour ago, Big s said:

I really didn’t care for Rogue one that much. I just didn’t like the characters other than k2So

Loved Rogue one. K2So was great. In fact i also loved L3 from Solo . She really brightened up the movie for me .

I was happy to see the Mando Mythosaur skull banner flying on Maz Kanata's castle cantina. In TFA..

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

Could be. I hope we get the reveal or rise of the Mandalore in this series. That dark saber is key..

Loved Rogue one. K2So was great. In fact i also loved L3 from Solo . She really brightened up the movie for me .

I was happy to see the Mando Mythosaur skull banner flying on Maz Kanata's castle cantina. In TFA..

That may be something they could do with the baby Yoda.......have the Mandalorian find Sabine and Ashoka whilst they are on the own quest. They didn’t leave until after RotJ either.

Chris

Very interesting amigo.  I hope they don't over shoot the runway on this. Apparently it will be a peripheral figure from the Skywalker saga ep 1-6. Somehow I don't see it being Boba Fett. He would be defacto Mandalore and gunning hard for Moff Gideon and the dark saber. At best lando , outer rim possibility Quinlan Vos either way season 2 is a given.

15 hours ago, Big s said:

I really didn’t care for Rogue one that much. I just didn’t like the characters other than k2So

I liked it. I wasn't blown away. But I liked it. A lot more than most garbage coming out there days. And better than the prequels and at the sequel. But, it got a few extra points on the "me meter" when they had the nuts to kill everyone at the end. That sort of risk taking in Hollywood is almost entirely gone. It was good to see.  

While most people think the voice of God might sound like Morgan Freeman, for me it's Werner Herzog.

I could listen to that man talk about paint drying or grass growing for hours.

Honestly, I could.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the costuming choices are... interesting. Also, that's some next level storm trooper aim when 4~5 troopers can't hit one guy 3 feet in front of them behind a tiny counter.

Edited by anime52k8