Yamato 1/60 Fold Booster/Fast Packs

Buddhais

It’s frustrating that Yamato did not make a lot of separate Fast Packs/Fold Booster sets for their reissues of the YF-19/YF-21 toys. Every time I have seen one for sale they want an arm and a leg for them. Has anyone on the forums ever try making a 3D printed version of these parts or at least the fold Booster ?  Or  even a place that maybe sells somewhat close to the MSRP? 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:01 PM, Buddhais said:

It’s frustrating that Yamato did not make a lot of separate Fast Packs/Fold Booster sets for their reissues of the YF-19/YF-21 toys. Every time I have seen one for sale they want an arm and a leg for them. Has anyone on the forums ever try making a 3D printed version of these parts or at least the fold Booster ?  Or  even a place that maybe sells somewhat close to the MSRP? 

Are you still looking for one? PM'ed you a link if you still need it. 

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have any leads to re-casted or 3D-printed fast packs for the YF-21?  I have two YF-21 reissues that didn't come w/ the FP.

There are plenty of listings on eBay for the older Fold Booster and FP for the YF-19, but the only way to get the YF-21 FP is to buy the now ridiculously expensive newer YF-19/21 Fold booster FP set.